Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

284857_193508027377862_138228759572456_554336_5933180_n.jpg

While it is a promo shot, look at the red lines, they seem to be rough measurements. While it's not the new figure it might be a clue to some of the changes, more accurate measurements, etc. The upper right hand picture which is where this thumbnail is enlarged from does say figure under the title description so it lends itself that something about this is something they are looking at for the new 2.0

While it is a promo shot, look at the red lines, they seem to be rough measurements. While it's not the new figure it might be a clue to some of the changes, more accurate measurements, etc. The upper right hand picture which is where this thumbnail is enlarged from does say figure under the title description so it lends itself that something about this is something they are looking at for the new 2.0

The Back of that jacket had a very unique design, the middle flaps were shorter then the two at the sides, Kato re-created this with his jacket and i believe that's what hot toys is trying to do.

_MG_0674.JPG

_MG_0675.JPG

Although I love the Joker and Heaths portrayal of him Id be more excited to see this parted out. If this comes with a really sweet sculpt I may just buy that for my DX. I dunno, it would have to be something really special for me to lay out another $200-240 DX Joker figure. Or if it is another purple suit Joker thats just too kick @$$ to pass on I could sell mine and keep the police Jokes. What would a DX Joker without the police outfit go for?

Most of them I've seen for sale are in the 220-270 range.

ok :dunno

I think :lol
That's pretty much where I stand on all this. Some say these Jokers are inaccurate for this reason or that reason, but damn. I'm surely not gonna shell out another $200+ for a more accurate purple coat when the differences are less than negligible to me. I'm sure HT is updating a lot more than that, however, and I'm sure that it will have updates that will appeal to more casual Batman fans.

Although I love the Joker and Heaths portrayal of him Id be more excited to see this parted out. If this comes with a really sweet sculpt I may just buy that for my DX. I dunno, it would have to be something really special for me to lay out another $200-240 DX Joker figure. Or if it is another purple suit Joker thats just too kick @$$ to pass on I could sell mine and keep the police Jokes. What would a DX Joker without the police outfit go for?

I wouldn't sell. You can always have different interpretations of the J. on your shelf. I plan on buying this guy if he's another purple suit J. l'll keep my V1 as "interrogation" My DX with the grenade rig, my my DX 2.0 is gonna be a hit me or something or other pose. On top of all that you'll have your Cop J. and (hopefully) a Nurse J.

You'll have an entire army of Jokers!!:panic::panic:

Ok is it actually confirmed in any way that this will actually be released?
Edit: Ok, just read the poster by HT. I wonder when this will be revealed.

Okay here is my line of thought, I wonder what you guys think.

As its DX, we will get PERS, but PERS would look weird with a laughing head sculpt, so most likely we will get a serious face expression (like DX 1).
We could get a laughing sculpt as well as DX can have two HS but it will be with no PERS as it would look weird.
As for clothes, we will get two options as well for sure. One most likely will be purple suit, the other will most likely be nurse one. (I know, most think this will be the case, I just hope they give the purple suit in any case no matter what)

Anyone think the same way, especially why it will be no-laugh expression?

I'm getting psyched for Joker, but since there has been two purple suit Jokers, i'm hoping for Nurse Joker and the main with a new bank robber joker as the second.

I know if it turns out to be another purple suit that i wont buy.

i hope it is not a laughing sculpt...

It better be, they already gave us two serious sculpts. Laughing is a must.

A laughing pose is more marketable to people who already have the serious faces with previous versions of the J-man. However, there are still MANY people who'd like to get their hands on their first joker and I'm assuming that Hot Toys is going to continue to refine/tweak and produce a product that is marketable to as many people as they can. Even one for people who are casual Batman fans.

I'm calling it now, changeable faceplates on Joker 2.0

Nurse Joker w/ extra laughing head.

Sometimes the easiest answer is the right one...but whatever it turns out to be I'm getting it.....Fo Sho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back