Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

i havent read the entire thread, so some if not all of these points may have been brought up

first of all, i love it that Hot Toys are doign this sort of stuff, this is a hobby that should not be exclusive or for the insanely super rich

if more fans can get hold of these figures without spending an inflated price on Ebay or what have you, then great

this is exactly the same as the mark ii situation and the potential mark 1 remake, but we'll see about that...

second, i'm actually not sure that this is the Purple coat joker, the image on the advert looks like the dollar bill sign, which came on the packaging of the Bank Robber Joker, i get the feeling that this may be a DX version of that figure

but then... there's this 2.0 version which implies (as i saw on the one post i really read) that this is an improved version of the already existing DX01

it's just that frickin' image, it's the joker dollar bill!! hmmmmmm

Another DX. Ok here goes:
Full Joker Outfit, including one shoe with retractable blade.
Altenative Nurse Joker Outfit.
Smiling Head Sculpt
Nurse Joker Head Sculpt.
3rd Head sculpt with bleeding cuts to the face from final scene
Cue stick, Detonator, Gun with silencer, Knives, Scaffold Pole, Shotgun, RPG, Cocktail Glass, and Black bin body bag.

Did I forget anything? and when should I stop dreaming?

this would be my list of wants for an 'ultimate' Joker DX like you said though this really isnt going to happen i think this is going to be a DX version of the BR Joker

Meh... the turnaround on redo's is getting ridiculous. I have no problem with revisiting figures down the track, but the Joker DX isn't that old.

It really is disappointing to see figures like rorschach be ignored, and get multiple variants of the joker, even revisiting already issued figures.

If they are going to revisit, at least let a little time pass before doing so.

Meh... the turnaround on redo's is getting ridiculous. I have no problem with revisiting figures down the track, but the Joker DX isn't that old.

It really is disappointing to see figures like rorschach be ignored, and get multiple variants of the joker, even revisiting already issued figures.

If they are going to revisit, at least let a little time pass before doing so.

i hadn't considered this, yeah, i want a Nightowl as well!!

Wasn't there a teaser for Watchmen at Ani Com?

I really don't think it will be a DX BR Joker, I mean there isn't all that much they can improve on the version anyway!

I'm calling revisit of the purple suit, with accurate 4 tail coat, and better/more accurate vest/shirt/pants. Probably without the grenade rig this time - maybe a Hit me or final scene main head. With bazooka weapon.

Alternate Nurse head with wig, and nurse outfit.

That is my bet.

has people seen the pic of the dx 2.0 on hot toys facebook, claimed to be by plastic enenies. Can't tell if real or fake, but if so is a purple suit joker, with an updated overcoat.

That's just a pic of Ledger - actual pic, not a pic of the figure

But I just think it is a hint that it will be a revised purple outfit version with accurate coat

I see a revised Purple outfit ver and Bank Robber on the side that is also revised like they gave us cop joker with the first DX...

I really don't think it will be a DX BR Joker, I mean there isn't all that much they can improve on the version anyway!

I'm calling revisit of the purple suit, with accurate 4 tail coat, and better/more accurate vest/shirt/pants. Probably without the grenade rig this time - maybe a Hit me or final scene main head. With bazooka weapon.

Alternate Nurse head with wig, and nurse outfit.

That is my bet.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :exactly:

Although, I still don't know how they will deal with having two different neck/body types... unless they use a body with sculpted neck and provide two different neckless sculpts.

I just want to see a pic now haha whatever it is i feel this is a must for me

All I know is this, if the specs/pics are revealed for the DX The Joker 2.0 before DX '89 Joker, DX '89 Batman and the Batmobile I'll be pissed. Don't even get me started if the 2.0 ships before them.

This should be shown after those are revealed.

All I know is this, if the specs/pics are revealed for the DX The Joker 2.0 before DX '89 Joker, DX '89 Batman and the Batmobile I'll be pissed. Don't even get me started if the 2.0 ships before them.

This should be shown after those are revealed.

I'm not a big fan of the old batman, before I was even born, but I'm thinking those pictures are up already on the ani com threas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back