Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

:lecture Holy Crap they must added extensive abdomen articulation in order to achieve that pose :panic:

430a.jpg

That is horrible! The likeness is completely off! Why would Hot Toys release this?!? :mad:

I photoshopped what it SHOULD look like!

430a.jpg

Hey guiz! i fond new pictahs of the DX 2.0 jokerman and DX 2.0 of the Bat!

check it outt!

430a.jpg

What is funny, is people have spent thousands of dollars on customs, and yet none of them look even close to that. :)

People who spent a G on Katos clothes are gunna be pissed

While that is a very awesome figure, it is not duplication of that pic.

Nice stand decal. :rock :rock

What is funny, is people have spent thousands of dollars on customs, and yet none of them look even close to that. :)

Yes i agree, none of the customs or Hot toys will ever be perfect ..but to say there "not even close" is ridiculous :dunno:cuckoo:

Monkeykatojoker4.jpg

My one will look something like this when it's done, and i belive most people even those who bash custom figure on a daily bases would agree it's at least "close":dunno to the real thing.

Do it man . F it i will just post it everytime i post in this thread :nana:

Joker's coat is an inaccurate shade, and the tailoring isn't correct on the left side. Head sculpt is a major FAIL. Needs Kato-accurate socks, while we're at it. Batman. . .don't get me started!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M42BflUZry8"]‪Joe Rogan vs Carlos Mencia ONSTAGE VIDEO‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Language alert! :lol

Jeez Ok my Bad I got excited, but to call me a noobs, I have been joined longer then you. I almost wet myself when this was announced so to see a protential pic I was gonna ump the gun ofcourse.

Yes i agree, none of the customs or Hot toys will ever be perfect ..but to say there "not even close" is ridiculous :dunno:cuckoo:

Monkeykatojoker4.jpg

My one will look something like this when it's done, and i belive most people even those who bash custom figure on a daily bases would agree it's at least "close":dunno to the real thing.

That looks horrible. :monkey4 I'd rather have the DX version.

Jeez Ok my Bad I got excited, but to call me a noobs, I have been joined longer then you. I almost wet myself when this was announced so to see a protential pic I was gonna ump the gun ofcourse.

It isn't directed exactly at you man , its for all the people who keep asking if thats the figure .

if you have been joined longer than me its ok because i have been posted posts morrer than you :wave

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back