Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No news on this freakin thing yet? The more I think of it the more I really have no clue what this is gonna be. Im almost leaning more to just a straight purple suit Joker with enhancements here and there.

I'm extremely confident no one knows yet what this will be...!

Debating selling my DXish custom Joker. Could do with the cash and with this on the way I could always get a Heath Joker again, hm.
I'd want a purple suit though so I'm not sure yet.

Debating selling my DXish custom Joker. Could do with the cash and with this on the way I could always get a Heath Joker again, hm.
I'd want a purple suit though so I'm not sure yet.

If I were you i'd sell it now while you can get a decent amount for it.

No way this won't be a purple suit version (nurse could be added as a 2nd outfit as the cop was added to the DX 1.0).

If i'm wrong don't kill me :monkey1

I think most of the people that want this to be a nurse Joker are the ones with the original DX. I'm hoping for a interrogation Joker. No purple coat needed, but as long as they finally get Heaths likeness right, I really don't care all that much.

...I can't believe he mutilated a Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker head sculpt to make that monstrosity. He should be fined or jailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back