Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of the people that want this to be a nurse Joker are the ones with the original DX. I'm hoping for a interrogation Joker. No purple coat needed, but as long as they finally get Heaths likeness right, I really don't care all that much.

Yeah really, honestly I think if the sculpt ends up pretty sweet I'll just pick that up and pop that on my DX. Im satisfied with the DX its just the head that could use improvement for me.

Still makes you say "holy ____!" despite being for the completely wrong reasons and usually followed by "what a ____ing dumbass." :lol

Yeah really!! What the hell is it with that guy!! I almost feel sorry for him :lol At first I thought he was just some dude ____ing around but he has continued to destroy pricey collectibles and show them off like their works of art. And the abuse that he takes in here AND YouTube, sheesh! The worst had to be that life size Christopher Reeves though. :horror

Autobot John always fails so hard. :( Someone should invite him to the forums. :rotfl His customs thread would be EPIC!

I actually hope this Joker is just an updated purple coat Joker with a much needed updated head sculpt. Maybe with a pencil? :lol

Autobot John always fails so hard. :( Someone should invite him to the forums. :rotfl His customs thread would be EPIC!

I actually hope this Joker is just an updated purple coat Joker with a much needed updated head sculpt. Maybe with a pencil? :lol

He is totally on this forum. He PM'd me once. I felt honored.

It was mentioned in an artical about jack nicholson dx joker that the clothes for the 2.0 joker were some of the best that hot toys have made.I would think they mean the puple suit.as far as the head ,I still don't see them getting it right,they are 0 for 5 so far but I will keep my fingers crossed.and maybe layered hair,like whiplash or abigale whistler.

What do you mean 0 for 5? Bank robber was great, as was cop joker. Hell, even the DX sculpt was great IMO. I don't get the sudden hate for the DX01 Joker, I think it's great, and a ton of other people thought so as well. I don't know what happened.:dunno

What do you mean 0 for 5? Bank robber was great, as was cop joker. Hell, even the DX sculpt was great IMO. I don't get the sudden hate for the DX01 Joker, I think it's great, and a ton of other people thought so as well. I don't know what happened.:dunno

Scrotemonkeys. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Hell I would love any of the Jokers in my collection.
They all look great.
I missed them as I hadn't started collecting then :(

That's why I won't miss this one ;)

Something new is coming out, therefore in some eyes everything old automatically sucks because apparently there is some rule that you can't have two things that are good at any one time... :lol

I'm not badmouthing heads ,I have all of them and I like them all.there is just room for improvement.they look great when the heads are facing you but if you look at them from the side they are not so great.the dx and bankrobber also look a lot different without the paint.it should look like heath.the only one that does is cop head .I was just saying that they keep getting it close but not perfect and it seems like they keep doing the same things wrong.they are capable of giving us a prfect sculpt and I hope they do but if history repeats itself we will get a great head but not a perfect head.also the br and dx sculpts have to many creases in his face.I wonder if that's for the paint apps ?is it a template so they all look the same?

You're right- DX Joker a masterpiece- I don't get the talk it is so inaccurate- really folks- 99.9% of people looking at it have no idea what is inaccurate about it!!!!!:cuckoo:

That better describes the $1k sculpt everybody's so hot over. :huh

MargaretCho.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back