Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably going to catch a lot of ____ for this but it looks about as Reeve to me as the Indy looked liked Ford. The figure itself looks great but something about the close-up looks off. Almost too thick which is weird because in the full body shot it doesn't. Need more pics.

You are not alone :lol. Not as awesome as it should be, so far. Need more/better pics before commenting on the likeness.

Last edited:
photobyv.jpg

This cant really be the pics it looks nothing like him. hopefully more pics at different angles will show the likeness better.

Looks great. I like it. Pangs of regret from selling my 2in1 Supes just dried up to zero. :)

Has dinolast made a video on these pics for youtube yet? He must be so excited. Cant wait to see it.

just saw it dino it was cool and I am sure you will do another when the full reveal hits. congrats to us all on this great figure.

Its gonna be ripped apart by certain people just like everything but I love it - definite buy for me

:exactly: But I'm gonna with the that's ____ing Amazing group because that's exactly what is!!! Figures like this is why is love 1/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back