Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

Some poor sucker... Really cool feature, though.

Shoulder cannon is wrong and the bio looks non-removable. What a shame to both of those.

The actual Bio will most likely be removeable, most of his screen time was without it anyways.

I would be surprised if the bio wasn't removable, there's no excuse for that.

There is no excuse, but that doesn't mean ____ to HT. I hope it comes off for sure though!

Calm down! :lol I'm sure it will happen one day, but lets not get too excited about it yet. One thing at a time, it's been a hell of a year already, and the announcements aren't finished yet. It just keeps getting better and better. :panic:

That's why I'm sayin' what I'm sayin'!

Yeah, it's strange that they didn't give us bases with the Super Preds, and now they are giving us a really cool one with Classic. :slap

Maybe they figured most people would still own the original P1, so they saved the diorama base for this guy to give us an incentive to buy? Although, hell, I sold my P1 months ago and I'm still drooling over this.

Shoulder cannon is wrong and the bio looks non-removable. What a shame to both of those.

Uh... tankman and prefused already had a discussion about the cannon and its backpack. The one in 'Predators' is different, so rest assured, you're getting true accuracy there. ;) And what's this whole "bio looks" thing? Majority of his screen time was with the bio off, plus there's really nothing about these few pictures that screams "non-removable bio." Plus, if you think about it, HT just might give us a head under there, to drive the whole "we've changed" point home. :D

Uh... tankman and prefused already had a discussion about the cannon and its backpack. The one in 'Predators' is different, so rest assured, you're getting true accuracy there. ;) And what's this whole "bio looks" thing? Majority of his screen time was with the bio off, plus there's really nothing about these few pictures that screams "non-removable bio." Plus, if you think about it, HT just might give us a head under there, to drive the whole "we've changed" point home. :D

Look at Arthur's sig, or sscalltheway's signature. It has an arm.

Jaded? How did you get that?

f8d00fda.jpg

Butters said I sounded Jaded. Not sure why I didn't quote his post too. :lol

I love this figure already, I just hope that the cannon has an arm. I can't see any issue other than that and some really trivial things. :lol

Also, I think the bio may be removable, but I am skeptical because I don't want to assume anything.

So are there a lot of differences between this guy and the original?

Butters said I sounded Jaded. Not sure why I didn't quote his post too. :lol

Any predator fan worth their salt should be hyped for this. So many possibilities for customizers, too.

So now you are accusing me of not being a fan? I am sorry, how else should I show that I am hyped? Should I get excited over photos and over speculate so that when the official specs are released and everything I assumed would be included wasn't and then get all upset and make a thread with a poll titled "HT NEEDS TO ADD THIS ____?"

Please, enlighten me TRUE fan. Isn't the fact that I have spent and will spend more of my money on this franchise enough to say that I am a fan "worth my salt?"

@Butters: I remember people were thinking that back when the P1 came out. These companies are breeding hypocrites and making money for it. Kind of an awesome business if you think about it. :lol

So now you are accusing me of not being a fan? I am sorry, how else should I show that I am hyped? Should I get excited over photos and over speculate so that when the official specs are released and everything I assumed would be included wasn't and then get all upset and make a thread with a poll titled "HT NEEDS TO ADD THIS ____?"

Please, enlighten me TRUE fan. Isn't the fact that I have spent and will spend more of my money on this franchise enough to say that I am a fan "worth my salt?"

DAYUM.jpg

Chill out! I just thought that you would be stoked and buying it, that's all. I'm not calling anything about you into question. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back