Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for laught...:rotfl

I cut you down, you take me to the ship......you understand me...... dun you....
IMG_5948.jpg

IMG_5951.jpg

That way, right?
IMG_5953.jpg

oh no.....i mean ship, not sheep....
IMG_5959.jpg

Wait! Royce has a new body or is this the regular body what HT use for they figure. His body looks great, just like in the movie! :rock

Anyway great pictures haha!! :D

He's actually a little thinner in the film maybe? But its pretty close, its Wolverines body...

Brody's face works perfectly for the last photo...haha...guess thats they way Hot Toys wanted us to pose him.

Got Royce in the mail today and was well worth the wait....very very awesome figure and looks just like him!!! Get him for cheap while you can :)

Got Royce in the mail today and was well worth the wait....very very awesome figure and looks just like him!!! Get him for cheap while you can :)
Man I got mine today too. It gave me hell putting the scarf and vest back on. I worked on it for a good 2 hours lol trying to get it perfect. And I also sorta broke that clip hooked to the gun and strap. Its a very nice figure, I think Ill like it more 2moro.

Yeah I noticed when I was trying to put the gun around him that it was really tight....I was extremely careful while I loosened the strap up a bit because I read how fragile that part is. Sorry yours broke :(. I had a small piece of the velcro come off at his gun holster, but set it aside and will probably have to glue it back on. Other than that, he came out perfect.

Yep I broke my clip by trying to put the strap around him. I even loosened it up and it still would go around him so I just ended up putting it around his neck lol. O well. The AA-12 is amazing.

Royce is the most badass character since Chev Chelios.

I thought he was great. The anti-Dutch in a many ways - brain over brawn (well not that Dutch didn't have some brain in his final stand against the predator) and also, for the most part, out for himself, looking after number 1 first and foremost! Not too averse to leaving a man behind if necessary or using others to learn about the enemy...and yet he still did the right thing in the end (granted Isabelle was nicer than others and more worth going back for).

I also loved his tactics of confusing the berserker's vision and then using speed to deliver a beating.

I thought he was great. The anti-Dutch in a many ways - brain over brawn (well not that Dutch didn't have some brain in his final stand against the predator) and also, for the most part, out for himself, looking after number 1 first and foremost! Not too averse to leaving a man behind if necessary or using others to learn about the enemy...and yet he still did the right thing in the end (granted Isabelle was nicer than others and more worth going back for).

I also loved his tactics of confusing the berserker's vision and then using speed to deliver a beating.

Yeah, I have to agree. The two character is so different yet I still cheer for Royce. Is like I hate to like a tough guy who turns to be a good guy afterall in the end.

God Dammit! I missed it. :banghead

Hot Toys needs to release it on it's own.

Back