Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just ordered one from toy anxiety. :) should be here in a couple of days. it was Milos review that made me change my mind, the guys videos and reviews are pretty cool.

Saw this at my friend's shop yesterday and he was hard to resist. I don't really come into these threads much but I like this flick a lot. Definitely my favorite of the franchise after P1.

Must resist.......

Did anyone else have little problems with their figure? I know my fig had a small scrap on the white part of the eye. I wasnt very happy about that but its only noticeable if youre looking for it.

Did anyone else have little problems with their figure? I know my fig had a small scrap on the white part of the eye. I wasnt very happy about that but its only noticeable if youre looking for it.

Are you sending it back, if not TA has heads, better hurry though?

I must say this movie was very good imo (saw it for the first time today on Blu) I'm very tempted to get Royce and the Berserker Predator. I just need a few hundred dollars :lol

Back