Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
911_royce.jpg

912_royce.jpg

913_royce.jpg

914_royce.jpg

915_royce.jpg

916_royce.jpg

917_royce.jpg

919_royce.jpg

920_royce.jpg

921_royce.jpg

Got mine last night, absolutely love the figure!!!

Few minor complaints though, does anyone else find it extremely annoying that they didn't have the scarf already in place and that they want you to put it on??? I just said screw it and left it in the box.

Also, the strap on the gun broke off.. I'm hoping AlterEGo can get me a replacement :dunno

Can't wait for the Beserker come!!!

I picked up an extra scarf from TA because I was going to cut it and wanted to keep the original intact in the box. But instead I wet it and folded it down. Then wrapped around a nude figures neck till it dried. It doesn't look all bulky anymore. I think removing the vest by detaching the buckle from the sides first, as zipper doesn't completely open at the bottom, is best. then open shirt up a bit should work in placing the scarf. Should receive my Royce any day.

Just opened him up today. I'm glad I brought him, he's going to be a great add't to go along with the Preds. :clap

Only commit at this point are that the arms / elbows are extremely stiff. It makes one a little nervous posing him.

Opened up mine today and I gotta say this is such a kick-ass figure. :rock The detailing, head sculpt and paint are all top-notch.

The only thing I thought would be tricky to put on was his scarf, but it turned out to be a pretty painless procedure. Just unzip his vest slightly, wrap it around is neck and tuck it carefully under his shirt.

Random question guys - do you guys think this guy will be easily available (in stock) after a few months? Actually, do sales of any HT figures behave that way? I know there are ones that go up in price, but curious about Royce.

Random question guys - do you guys think this guy will be easily available (in stock) after a few months? Actually, do sales of any HT figures behave that way? I know there are ones that go up in price, but curious about Royce.

i have the same question about him.

i have the same question about him.

Yes, anyone have any fair guesses based on experience in observing other Hot Toys figures? I know this aint a HT "Predator" figure, so its going to be in stock longer and more obtainable at a reasonable price within the first few months, but anytime after 5-6 months?

My wife will be pissed if I spend anymore money on figures in the short term, but Brody is too awesome to pass on for good.

My wife will be pissed if I spend anymore money on figures in the short term, but Brody is too awesome to pass on for good.

i feel ya my wifes gonna kill me too when she finds out what i got on preorder , royce , bezerker pred, IM war machine, platoon taylor , enterbay storm rider cloud, art figure punisher war zone shieeet im gonna make her buy an LV purse so she wont say anything :rotfl

I would grab him for retail while you can. Just look at Hicks and Dutch. Even Billy has become hard to track down for a decent price.

Back