Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving this figure.

1.jpg

2.jpg

img_2317.jpg

OMG The berserker is even smaller that I thought! :horror

(I'm joking of course. I hope that was clear but if some people here can't tell the difference between a photoshopped Arnold head and a official HT sculpt then I doubt they would tell sarcasm)

:ohbfrank:

Throw that NECA garbage in the trash where it belongs... :exactly:

Funny you should say that about a figure that despite its smaller size and low cost is more accurate and faithful to the film-design than the over-priced Hot Toys figure. And has almost the same amount of articulation and poseability to boot... :rolleyes2

Funny you should say that about a figure that despite its smaller size and low cost is more accurate and faithful to the film-design than the over-priced Hot Toys figure. And has almost the same amount of articulation and poseability to boot... :rolleyes2

Would you choose Neca Berserker over HT one?

imagine they are both free but you can choose only one.

Would you choose Neca Berserker over HT one?

imagine they are both free but you can choose only one.

Actually, I chose both.
Got my NECA one a couple of days ago, and will order the unmasked one as well.
The HT is on pre-order as well.

Besides, it's a stupid question, they're two very different types of collectible/figure and can't be compared except on specific areas/issues.

And what I objected to in the first place was the notion that the NECA figure (a very well made, highly accurate, low-priced figure) deserved to be thrown in the garbage.

Back