Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Now all that's left is a 1/6 Cop car.

Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

The man above is answering my prayer !
This is sooooo good.

I would love to get an extra Murphy for the death scene custom too.......

Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne..........
Holy **** that would be so gruesome and so EPIC! I wonder if theyd include it as an Exclusive with Boddicker Lol "EX Alex Murphy body" *only for select regions

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

:panic: :panic:

Murphy looks incredible!!

Man, HT have really caught the combo pack bug, lately, haven't they?

-TDK Armory (three variations)
-Stealth suit Captain America & Steve Rogers
-Rocket & Groot
-Han and Chewie
-BD Robo and Murphy
-Gordon and Blake (unannounced)

I wonder what's next.:lol

1950s Marty and Doc Brown. :lecture

Don't forget that Pulp Fiction Wolf/Jimmie 2-pack we'll probably see before the end of the year.

Peter Parker and Battle Damaged Spiderman:wink1:

Rambo and Col. Trautman 2.0 versions :wink1:

Oh the possibilities are endless.

Honestly I would see the spider-man happening first. You know, the whole love affair with Marvel that HT has, but I'll be damned if a new and improved Rambo wouldn't be epic.

Indiana Jones and Mola Ram.

bag-hd.jpg

Holy Christ! Day has been much improved.

That is an awesome set. I'm starting to wish I was a bigger Robocop fan than Terminator because our latest offering from HT is so weak compared to this.

I love that HT is doing this now, making combo packs to add characters like Bruce Wayne & Alfred, and now Murphy. They wouldn't have made these characters otherwise.

This is something I was hoping for but never really expected to happen, I was hoping they would make a Murphy figure as a stand alone figure but figured they would likely not make it. This is great, very happy to see this being made, but as a set its going to be a lot of money all at once, likely costing 500+ easy:panic:

1016543_10152354613862344_9120573776532767611_n.jpg

It will be an awesome set to open, I can see it now......

1338.gif

Will be around 450 USD according to Budget Stark on FB.
Release is supposed to be around this time 2015.

Holy **** that would be so gruesome and so EPIC! I wonder if theyd include it as an Exclusive with Boddicker Lol "EX Alex Murphy body" *only for select regions

Right !!!!!!!!!

I doubt they gonna do it (but who knows)
But then again HT hasn't done anything gruesome ever.

So, not gonna hope on it, but I will do a custom of it for sure !

10624701_10152354613412344_3972716160903787821_n.jpg

10557207_10152354613672344_7333777257388483835_n.jpg

1922301_10152354613857344_4609117023214562541_n.jpg

Seems like the hair is removable on the Alex Murphy sculpt so as to fit the helmet. I hope it can all be done with zero chaffing.

So we can expect a BD Alex Murphy down the line :D

Will be around 450 USD according to Budget Stark on FB.
Release is supposed to be around this time 2015.

That's not a bad price, not sure if that guy is a reliable source or not but if he is I wonder if that's the Asian release price as compared to the mark up we pay for this being an import...

10624701_10152354613412344_3972716160903787821_n.jpg

10557207_10152354613672344_7333777257388483835_n.jpg

1922301_10152354613857344_4609117023214562541_n.jpg

Seems like the hair is removable on the Alex Murphy sculpt so as to fit the helmet. I hope it can all be done with zero chaffing.

:panic::panic: Don't get me started :panic::panic:

That's not a bad price, not sure if that guy is a reliable source or not but if he is I wonder if that's the Asian release price as compared to the mark up we pay for this being an import...

:panic::panic: Don't get me started :panic::panic:

Timecent is calling your name again :lol

Right !!!!!!!!!

I doubt they gonna do it (but who knows)
But then again HT hasn't done anything gruesome ever.

So, not gonna hope on it, but I will do a custom of it for sure !

Dude OBVIOUSLY its not going to happen just saying

Impressive set, not doubt. Is this the first Murphy figure ever made? I can't think of any Murphy figures or statues. Definitely a must have set for Robocop fans.

Back