1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure Blitzway wouldn't disappoint like that - I'd think they realise that they wouldn't be able to get away with such a bait-and-switch as easily as HT have.

Although, then again, it wouldn't hurt their sales with future licenses that much. But I doubt Blitzway would risk their customers' trust like that.

I'm sure Blitzway wouldn't disappoint like that - I'd think they realise that they wouldn't be able to get away with such a bait-and-switch as easily as HT have.

Although, then again, it wouldn't hurt their sales with future licenses that much. But I doubt Blitzway would risk their customers' trust like that.

I think their is alot riding on this for blitzway. If they pull the ecto 1 off as well as they pulled the guys off, this will put them on the map big-time. Hot Toys needs some good competition.

But is Hot Toys, which is far from a fledgling company at this point, really struggling with attracting customers, publicity, or prestige...? Blitzway is not on as many radars so they could definitely reap the benefits of some great press from an Ecto 1 that loses them money...not sure if Hot Toys needs to do that at this stage in their development...

Every company needs to drive sales and attract new business. The moment they stop, they die. Especially in retail.

Sounds simple enough - can someone here that will be at NYCC literally go up and ask what the next license is?

Is Blitzway going to be at NYCC? If I see them there I'll ask for you, but I honestly doubt I'd get an answer.

Last edited:
So hope HT make this, I can put him with my Nicholson & Ledger Joker.

jokers_zpsczzvcudb.jpg

The holy trinity of jokers.

I think it's likeness rights. Two of the big three are dead it could be their estates asking too much.

Lately I am craving Matrix figures though. Now there's a clear cut case of likeness rights issues. McFarlane was able to make figures back in 2003 because the actors rights were part of the contract. Now since HT and Threezero gave made robot characters yet none of the main cast. Right now I'd love Blitzway or Star Ace to do it. Threezero have fallen wayyy below the standard to me.

Been out of the loop for a bit, has Romero Joker actually been confirmed and any date set?

No actual confirmation or release date, yet. I'm hoping maybe we'll get something when the new animated film comes out on November 1st.

I've got my fingers crossed. I'm only interested in Hero Hot Toys figures but the one exception to my rule would be 60's Batman Villains

Back