Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking back at mine collection just realized that I have every Hot Toys figures from ROTJ up to this moment: Deluxe Boba, Jedi Luke, 2 royal guards and upcoming Palpatine..and maybe add ROTJ Vader to complete this ROTJ line.

Happy fun size...

42408280_1857693264299273_2791064753340940288_o.jpg

Makes you say: You want this... don't you?

Emperor on box saying: where's my chair, *****?

42479358_1857683090966957_2967872429315063808_o.jpg

Got the two guards. Just waiting for this figure. Shame they chose this smiling expression. Hope the hood can hide the goofiness of the look

I don’t hate the facial expression as much as others, I do believe his best moment is when he turns to Luke and snarls:

“Your faith in your friends is yours ...”

I get the feeling that some third-party sculptor will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this sculpt goes perfect with the “You will pay the price for your lack of vision” pose

I think this sculpt goes perfect with the “You will pay the price for your lack of vision” pose

Nah it’s the opposite:

Oh, I’m afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive lolololololol

Good.... Goooooooooooooooooooooood...

Note: a villain should never say the word "good". For instance, Vader sounds silly when he asks Lando if he feels as if he's being treated unfairly, and after Lando answers Vader says: Good. Silly word. And he says it again later: Good. See to it that he finds his way in here.

Lightning and hood futzzing might do the trick..i hope so, unlike Tarkin, Anakin/Sith Ani scuplt that looks good in almost different angles. The Emperor scuplt seems little bit off to me in that Toystv clip, but need to have him in hand to be sure.

Here is what I don’t understand about many of these “early look” posts or videos, why not put the DVD in first and look at how the hood is positioned on the cloak in the actual film itself, and while we’re at it, let’s blow the light out completely ...

Actually, the smile doesn't look as pronounced in that vid as the original photo I saw. That's not so bad

The eye color is the only thing I think has really suffered from the prototype. Definitely not yellow enough.

Back