Hot Toys Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (final suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just completed my purchase as well. Shout out to @Popid for passing along the intel! 🙌🏻
Cheers, and no worries! Sadder end to the story for me unfortunately, as I had to cancel mine right before it changed from pre-order stage :( - because Prime1 suddenly released a Berserk statue that I have on preorder which costs about 1200 AU dollars, and which wasn't due to drop til MID NEXT YEAR. Like, just out of the blue 'here ya go, it's out! surprise!' lol. If anything I had expected that statue to be delayed. Anyway so I oughta use the Spidey money towards that one instead I think. Which should arrive at Sugotoys in a couple of months. I'm very hyped about that, but pretty sad about this one. So here I am still haunting this thread; or it's haunting me heh ;)

Maybe I'll see how the finances go and if he's still available from somewhere in a couple of months. More shops round the world will get theirs in I guess.. if anyone sees any pop up still at retail price..

Cheers, and no worries! Sadder end to the story for me unfortunately, as I had to cancel mine right before it changed from pre-order stage :( - because Prime1 suddenly released a Berserk statue that I have on preorder which costs about 1200 AU dollars, and which wasn't due to drop til MID NEXT YEAR. Like, just out of the blue 'here ya go, it's out! surprise!' lol. If anything I had expected that statue to be delayed. Anyway so I oughta use the Spidey money towards that one instead I think. Which should arrive at Sugotoys in a couple of months. I'm very hyped about that, but pretty sad about this one. So here I am still haunting this thread; or it's haunting me heh ;)

Maybe I'll see how the finances go and if he's still available from somewhere in a couple of months. More shops round the world will get theirs in I guess.. if anyone sees any pop up still at retail price..
Oh dang, you helped me secure one only to have to forsake it yourself...that's a bummer! Well, hopefully you'll be able to manage both...somehow!

Just scored this guy from an inhand seller here in the US today for $344 after fees. I mean that's not too far off what I'd have to pay after tax and shipping from Sideshow, maybe $25 more? Oh well, better than gambling on a waitlist conversion I guess. Just trying to rationalize over here, lol.

Even more pics!
DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0163B.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0195cu.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

A few days after opening him still giddy/in love. Opened up the mark 3 2.0 too both those figures are 🧑‍🍳 💋

If I ever need to hardcore strip my marvel collection down these two are there to the bitter end. Not only two faithful representations of the films, not only two great figures but two perfect representations of the characters as well!

Has anyone successfully removed the suit on these newer Holland/Spidey figs? I’d love to mod his proportions a bit. I see the long seam running under his arm and down his torso, not sure if opening this is enough to access his whole upper body.

Received mine today. It's a nice figure. Though I don't think I'll be keeping it for long. Seeing them side by side, I'm just a bit more into black and red suit. I feel like, subjectively, his traps and neck just look too overly long on the new version. And before it's pointed out, yes I did make sure the connector peg was fully pushed into the head, it's nice an flush in there. It's just a longer design. Plus, perhaps because of the colors, he looks a bit thinner? The upper bodies do have some subtle differences in their padding under the suit. They have a very similar silhouette, but the padding and suit shapes just look a little more svelt on the previous figure to me. But the PERS on the new head is a welcome upgrade. With some simple mods I may be able to shorten a spare neck peg to bring his giraffe neck length down a tad.

IMG_6139.JPG

Last edited:
Photo dump time. So that giraffe neck on the NWH Spidey was bugging me. So I grabbed a spare neck connector and modded it to be a little shorter than the the stock connector, bringing the head down a tad. It's a subtle difference, but looks less wonky to me now. I still can't decide between the the FFH suit and the NWH suit, I'll probably keep them both for awhile and then eventually let one go.

BA.jpg

neck.jpg

dgffh.jpg

asfd.jpg

Looking at promo photos compared to in-hand, I can see where Hot Toys made changes to the production figure causing the neck to look abnormally long. Along with shortening the collar fabric which exposes more neck, they changed the shape of the trapezius/collar bone area to be taller and elongated. You can really see how stretched out the shape is in the web patterns above the spider symbol. They start getting really tall and warped.

Screen Shot 2024-07-11 at 1.45.19 PM.png
DSCF6707.JPG

Just ordered the deluxe from BBTS. They still have some in stock.

This will be my first 1/6 Spidey figure. Can’t wait!

So a few things I've noticed with my figure worth mentioning. First there's a small lump under the suit on the right leg above the knee. It's something soft, maybe some foam layer between the suit and body to keep the suit from sticking? I've massaged it and tried to flatten it out, but it's made little difference. Not a big deal, didn't even notice it until this morning. Anyone else see anything like this?

IMG_6311.JPG

Okay the next thing I noticed was that the masked head didn't quite lineup seamlessly with the body where they meet. The base of the neck over hung the body a little on the side toward the back and the web lines didn't quite match up. Depending on how the light hit it, it would cast a shadow and stick out a bit.
Screen-Shot-2024-07-19-at-2.52.28-PM.jpg

So I removed the black sticker from the bottom of the neck and carefully pulled the mask fabric off the underside of the neck and rolled it up the outside of the neck, allowing me to do some sanding to get the shape just right for a more seamless blend into the body when reassembled. I should have gotten some pics when it was disassembled, but once I got a good test fit, I just sealed it back up and didn't want to mess with it again. One thing I had to do though was buff the plastic where it was sanded so it was as red and shiny as the untouched plastic, otherwise it would be too matte in those spots when the light passed through the fabric.

IMG_6316.JPG

Now it blends in better and there's no shadows or lip where they meet. I mean it's obviously a ridiculously subtle mod, but I notice the small things, so it's satisfying to me.

IMG_6312.JPG

IMG_6314-2.jpg

Last edited:
So a few things I've noticed with my figure worth mentioning. First there's a small lump under the suit on the right leg above the knee. It's something soft, maybe some foam layer between the suit and body to keep the suit from sticking? I've massaged it and tried to flatten it out, but it's made little difference. Not a big deal, didn't even notice it until this morning. Anyone else see anything like this?

View attachment 714158
Is that Robin?? 😂

Back