Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 5 more days until we (hopefully) see the rest of this beast in all his glory. The cases like these, and Reeve as Superman, though, are some that I really wish HT would make more of an effort to address, because I think they're worth addressing. How cool would it be if they released updated, official pics of this guy, with all of the various features, faces, gadgets, etc.?

Ey bud, did I miss something? Are we expecting final product photos of this break-out hit from our dear photo-reviewers in 5 days?! :panic:

It's really funny how some found the old faceplates okay and not minding the off-proportioned chest emblem of the old proto but are now saying that they would not display the figure with the stock cape, while we still don't know if the stock cape would be decent enough to say the least. I would keep yapping to get the faceplates fixed and not care about the cape.

Hehehe. Gotta love them freaks on here, can't figure them out to save my life LOL. :lol

Thing is i can truly say hand on heart ever since the first Hot Toys Batman figure, iv never used the standard cape. It always stayed in the box brand new untouched. And the old faceplates, yes its true i thought the smiley one was a bit dumb but the others would be fine and also i didnt moan about a bat symbol that was out by a mm or so. But il say now openly, Hot Toys capes are crap, teir 1/6 Superman cape was good but Batman? No not at all...

Thing is i can truly say hand on heart ever since the first Hot Toys Batman figure, iv never used the standard cape. It always stayed in the box brand new untouched. And the old faceplates, yes its true i thought the smiley one was a bit dumb but the others would be fine and also i didnt moan about a bat symbol that was out by a mm or so. But il say now openly, Hot Toys capes are crap, teir 1/6 Superman cape was good but Batman? No not at all...

Oh well, I guess we all have our priorities. Maybe you have friends who'd say "WHOA THAT CAPE LOOKS JUST LIKE WHAT WAS IN THE MOVIE!" that you care for it too much but won't say "oh sh-- that thing is a millimeter off" or "Man that doesn't look like Bale at all". I get it now, though. You were not impressed with the cape from the previous Batman releases. I guess you have your eyes set on something else, is all. Most of us who were vocal about the faceplates on the other hand are unhappy with the faceplates done by HT in all of their attempts with Bale Batman, until this. Just sayin' man.

Moving on, now waiting for QS001 to get on to my shelf.

969774_10150301747719986_1803614297_n.jpg

The headsculpt and faceplate look brill.

Wish the base was a little bigger and the steel girder came up too his waist. Bet the DX12 would be perfect scale to that base

After seeing most of the pics and video here, I think the faceplate is great but need to sit in deeper. I tend to not really care about most details except for the headsculpt. But I'm glad they revised the eyes. Can't wait to see BW sculpt hopefully at anicom

He was talking about Ani-Com which is 26-30 Jul. we speculate more items from this release will be shown.

Yep, nailed it! Either way, seeing the photos of Comic-Con have made me extremely happy. I've got to say that this might be the single best collectible related thing to come out of SDCC. The 66 Batman figures are stunning, and absolute must buys, but I was expecting them. I had no idea they were even going to bring this to the Con, and, when I learned that they were, I just assumed they would be bringing the same crappy prototype, but, out of nowhere, they hit me over the head with a 35 lb. sack of amazingness.

I guess you guys must have heard the latest SDCC buzz? The next Man of Steel movie is gonna feature Batman!!! I suggest Hot Toys jumps on this like right now for the licence...

Yep, I heard, and I will buy those figures, providing that one "features the authentic likeness of Jon Hamm as Batman."

I guess you guys must have heard the latest SDCC buzz? The next Man of Steel movie is gonna feature Batman!!! I suggest Hot Toys jumps on this like right now for the licence...

I got mixed feelings about this. While I'm sure its cool to have Batman and Superman in the same movie . I feel they are rushing it. They should do one more MOS that has Sups by himself. Then a 3rd movie. That brings in Bats.

I got mixed feelings about this. While I'm sure its cool to have Batman and Superman in the same movie . I feel they are rushing it. They should do one more MOS that has Sups by himself. Then a 3rd movie. That brings in Bats.

Ye they should have done a MoS trilogy maybe then look into adding on, but its gonna be in the far reaches of my brain for months... Who is gonna play Batman????

I'm fine with it. I really don't see Snyder agreeing to do it if he didn't believe in it from the get go. If it really was desperation, we'd probably be seeing Justice League in 2015, instead of Superman/Batman.:lol

Well hopefully it will still be a Superman movie, but featuring Batman. And they don't really have to establish Batmans character because I'm sure most know his origin story by now.

Back