Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if there was a Dredd figure released? Based on the 2012 movie? If not can anyone point me to a good sculpt and helmet, uniform etc..

This figure will be a great investment. Price will only ever go up, iv had exclusive version on pre order since last year but now im thinking of getting another standard version to keep and just hold the exclusive for a year or so and sell it on in the future as brand new :)

Still debating on getting another myself. In all honesty, it's going to be "till death do us part". Unless its a matter of life or death, I wouldn't ever sell one. People throw the words "grail" and "definitive" around a lot but truth be told, this one will likely be my grail piece as it looks to be the definitive Nolan Batman.

Just ordered this guy. Happy to have held off on buying the 1/4 BD Terminator. Instead, that money can go to this.

I was actually going to pass, because as good as the overall quality and accessories were, the likeness in the prototype was a complete and utter misfire. Now, it's virtually spot on. So I'm back on the Hot Toys bus :lol

I already have the Batman Begins 1/4 by Enterbay, which paired with a custom LForigno cape looks fantastic :clap

Just ordered this guy. Happy to have held off on buying the 1/4 BD Terminator. Instead, that money can go to this.

I was actually going to pass, because as good as the overall quality and accessories were, the likeness in the prototype was a complete and utter misfire. Now, it's virtually spot on. So I'm back on the Hot Toys bus :lol

I already have the Batman Begins 1/4 by Enterbay, which paired with a custom LForigno cape looks fantastic :clap

I made my own cape for it but I do agree that it looks fantastic. It'll be quite the juxtaposition whence they are paired side by side. :)

Haha dammit, sorry bud, if I knew that was gonna happen, I would've never bought the ducts up :rotfl

Don't worry about it, I was only joking, I think I always knew they were too big but was in denial.

And nah man, not as an investment. Just to have. Always been like that for as long as I can remember. Its more like...if one of them breaks, ill have a spare.

I have many doubles in my collection...:slap

Now that is a good decision! :wink1:

I have his for my DX12, a lot of people hate it because it doesn't ripple or something. Like it is not neat but for me it does the job.

Anybody planning on displaying him with the backpack on? I may do that until TonyM has a custom cape available.

Has Tony said anywhere they he plans on making capes for this? I can't find it in the thread anywhere. :dunno

Has Tony said anywhere they he plans on making capes for this? I can't find it in the thread anywhere. :dunno

I think he mentioned it in his own Customs thread. I am definitely getting it. I have 3 Tony capes. :lol

Only 5 more days until we (hopefully) see the rest of this beast in all his glory. The cases like these, and Reeve as Superman, though, are some that I really wish HT would make more of an effort to address, because I think they're worth addressing. How cool would it be if they released updated, official pics of this guy, with all of the various features, faces, gadgets, etc.?

I think he mentioned it in his own Customs thread. I am definitely getting it. I have 3 Tony capes. :lol

Ahh Ok cool thanks for letting me know. I agree that his capes are good, I have one for my DX09. I really hated that Hot Toys cape and was about to sell my DX09 until I saw Tony's one. :yess:

Dunno whether these are new or not.

1069367_10150301747594986_1395447365_n.jpg

969774_10150301747719986_1803614297_n.jpg

Only 5 more days until we (hopefully) see the rest of this beast in all his glory. The cases like these, and Reeve as Superman, though, are some that I really wish HT would make more of an effort to address, because I think they're worth addressing. How cool would it be if they released updated, official pics of this guy, with all of the various features, faces, gadgets, etc.?

They've done something like that with their Avengers Thor as well. Here's hoping!

Last edited:
It's really funny how some found the old faceplates okay and not minding the off-proportioned chest emblem of the old proto but are now saying that they would not display the figure with the stock cape, while we still don't know if the stock cape would be decent enough to say the least. I would keep yapping to get the faceplates fixed and not care about the cape.

Hehehe. Gotta love them freaks on here, can't figure them out to save my life LOL. :lol

Back