Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has some cool extras, how many people have raged because they are not used in the movie?

So far I've been unimpressed with the 1/4 head sculpts compared to their 1/6 counterparts.

I like the DX11 heads more than Enterbay's Joker and I like the DX12's Bruce Wayne sculpt more than Enterbay's or this one (I know, it will confuse people who want categorize everyone as the opposing company's fanboy).

I think the suit and the masked head look better, but I still haven't seen anything I just need to get in 1/4 scale. The DX12 is just fine for me.

The shoulders looks too bulky.
The proportions looks off to me on the 1/4.

It took me awhile to differentiate the dx12 from the dx02 and I was even partial to the dx02 at first for having the advantage of being in-hand compared to only pictures for the dx12. But after lots of careful analysis, one of the biggest improvement was the proportions. The chest doesnt stick out as much and the shoulders look narrower.
I'm getting a dx02 proportions on the 1/4, actually, even worse cause the shoulders look too bulky, and the arms too skinny for the body.

I also can't see Bale on the cowl head on any of these pics.
And before someone says youre not supposed to cause thats the whole purpose of the mask to look anonymous, please refer to the enterbay cowl.

Gosh, all this likeness jibber-jabber!, at this scale and price who is actually going to display Batman unmasked?? I think the Bale sculpt is pretty decent but it's a waste of an accessory.

M.

Gosh, all this likeness jibber-jabber!, at this scale and price who is actually going to display Batman unmasked?? I think the Bale sculpt is pretty decent but it's a waste of an accessory.

M.

I would do a pose of it with the Bale head as a memorial to the Colorado victims. But I do love the full Batman too. Maybe do a separate 12" Bruce Wayne next to him or something.

Man I can't wait to have this posed next to the EB bats. :rock

394721_387188218014766_1875159992_n.jpg

Ron-Burgundy-Erection.jpg

I get tired of reading negative comments here :pfft:

:goodpost::clap:lecture:exactly:

If people don't like a figure then they shouldn't fill up the thread with all their negative messages.

There is so much hate for these figures - at least we have companies like HT and EB who make them so we can all collect and enjoy.

Those who hate and those who find fault because Batman's ab section is 1mm too close together or the Joker's socks are one shade of pastel too dark - go away and leave the thread alone. Let those who want to enjoy these figures do so without having to navigate their way through all your negative comments.

:goodpost::clap:lecture:exactly:

If people don't like a figure then they shouldn't fill up the thread with all their negative messages.

There is so much hate for these figures - at least we have companies like HT and EB who make them so we can all collect and enjoy.

Those who hate and those who find fault because Batman's ab section is 1mm too close together or the Joker's socks are one shade of pastel too dark - go away and leave the thread alone. Let those who want to enjoy these figures do so without having to navigate their way through all your negative comments.

very well said :goodpost::clap:clap:clap

Back