Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Ohio. I was just checking it out to see if it was from HK or if this guy had finally made his way to the good, ol' US of A.:lol

SS says here in their warehouse by end of the week:yess:

Impressive. US release dates are indeed getting closer to HK's huh? If this happens often people who used to pay premium for first stocks on Ebay might resort to just waiting for another couple of weeks and save enough money to get another 1/6 figure.

SS says here in their warehouse by end of the week:yess:

Impressive. US release dates are indeed getting closer to HK's huh? If this happens often people who used to pay premium for first stocks on Ebay might resort to just waiting for another couple of weeks and save enough money to get another 1/6 figure.

Sounds good to me :yess:

How you pose Joker really matters. Here's my current set up, while I plan on NOT displaying QS001 with EB Bats, I plan having him by Joker. It's all on how you pose them, even Bats is closer to the camera, you can see Joker looking way shorter because I have him hunched.
IMG_3414.jpg

IMG_3416.jpg

But why is he eyeballing Batmans Johnson? :dunno

Thats just the first batch whoever gets luck gets lucky then by nov i believe

Might wanna ask

I got from hk

SS emailed me that card charged for shipment after the 26th- so I got in on what must be a BIG first batch...since I just got my EX waitlist converted in July!

Back