Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I hate all the bum-patting whenever someone posts an anti-complainer post. :lol

:exactly::goodpost:

p17f.gif

sexualharassment-a-rod-jeter-butt-slap.gif

ChadJohnsonCourtButtSlap_original_original.gif

*The judge tore up the plea deal after he did that :rotfl *

And finally...

tulo.gif

:monkey3

So much complains here, if you dont like that figure, cancel your order guys. I'm sure lot of people are waiting for that ;-)

Judging the amount of time i find myself spending in this thread lately, I'm sure I can find a way to live with a few flaws. :lol This guy's already paid up. Now the post payment waiting period begins.

Best thing Ht has ever done..I LOVE this figure. I'm a Batman fan and don't apologize for it...TDK suit is my favorite so there you go...

Best thing Ht has ever done..I LOVE this figure. I'm a Batman fan and don't apologize for it...TDK suit is my favorite so there you go...

No need to apologize for it man. I didn't have any intention of buying this, but the SDCC and blogger pictures impressed me so much that I just had to have this guy as the definitive piece to represent TDK suit. I like the DX12 and I hold a special attachment to it since it was my first HT figure. But as of now, it's displayed in my bookcase. I don't fiddle with it much anymore. But with the EB 1/4 Batman, I can't keep my hands and eyes off of it. It just commands your attention. I suspect it'll be the much same way with the QS001.

Love this figure! Misaligned knee pads aside, I'd say this is my favorite figure of the past year after Blitzway's Carlito's Way.

Great sculpts, great accessories. Love the ratchet joints..feels sturdy as hell. Hope everyone who wants one gets to eventually own this piece.

Other than buying a second one of these 1/4 scale Bats off of Evilbay or SSC, has anyone had luck with BBTS? What I mean is, right now they had the DX 12 last week for $479, and then again this week for $500. Does this mean when they sell their allotment of preorders that they will be selling some in stock for the MSRP or if they get some, will it be at the jacked up prices? I just don't want to pay $600-900 on Evilbay!

I couldn't agree more. This suit is my favorite as well. I've had the figure 6 days and I'm still blown away each time I walk by him. I think all 3 heads are amazing too. The only disappointment for me is imagining what could have been with the DX12. I still like that one but the head looks like Mattel compared to QS001.

I couldn't agree more. This suit is my favorite as well. I've had the figure 6 days and I'm still blown away each time I walk by him. I think all 3 heads are amazing too. The only disappointment for me is imagining what could have been with the DX12. I still like that one but the head looks like Mattel compared to QS001.

Yeah now that I have the QS001.. I look at the DX12 cowl like this:

1315550015703489.gif

:lol

Back