Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20131007180649_zps8f89152f.jpg~original

Well, still prefer EB one.

This thread has been quite hilarious as of late. Never seen so many comedians on the one go. Especially a-dev and that Carrey gif. So hard not to chuckle.

Is there really ever a a Hot Toys that the majority of the community can agree on that this or that is PERFECT?

This belly thing has gotten out of hand- total BS
I have mine at it looks fine...cripes if you adjust or bend the body slight movement will occur on the suit- in or out!

Camera distortion will also make portions of the suit look funny in various angles/lighting

For those who are "bothered" by it that much- don't buy it, move on!

No, everyone hates those.

Superman

- wrong "S" shield (so we've all been told I guess)
- wrong colors bro
- Placement off by a few cm

The Joker

- Hair too flat
- wrong pattern on pants
- crappy arm socks that pop off when changing hands
- dat granny hat
- not enough goods for the $$$

Batman

- ugly PERS panel seam on the back of the head
- no angry mouth plate
- damaged bloody face plate, no damaged symbol or cowl parts
- "wah, the cape isn't good enough, I need a custom"
- missing gadget attachments
- faces jut out

:exactly::goodpost:

The total BS goes on- those figures are magnificent...those aren't "issues"
Those are internal problems with the Whiners

What is that book called?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The Dark Knight Manual: Tools, Weapons, Vehicles and Documents from the Batcave

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/The-Dark-Knight-Manual-Documents/dp/1608871045/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=3L701Y8JUD1J0&coliid=I3ACR11O465P5D"]https://www.amazon.com/The-Dark-Knight-Manual-Documents/dp/1608871045/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=3L701Y8JUD1J0&coliid=I3ACR11O465P5D[/ame]

This thread has been quite hilarious as of late. Never seen so many comedians on the one go. Especially a-dev and that Carrey gif. So hard not to chuckle.

:lol Its just a pity you can't use GIFs, memes and youtube videos in real life. :monkey4

Last edited:
Like I said buddy. You're seeing things. But I do hope you're happy with yours when you get it.

Can you explain why I am not "seeing things" with some figures?

Or can you explain what this gentleman is seeing:

I have tried futzing mine but can't seem to get rid of it. Might need more work but I got frustrated and gave up. In saying that, it really isn't that bad. He doesn't look fat or anything (not to me anyway), and it doesn't really detract from the figure for me. It would just look better if it was a little slimmer in the area, like my DX12.

So much complains here, if you dont like that figure, cancel your order guys. I'm sure lot of people are waiting for that ;-)

Back