Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When guys get the reg at $430 they are going to feel like they won the lotto!!!!

Then some people had a whole year to win lotto. I preorderd for $429.99 last august(2012), and up until may, bbts stll had it for $429.99.

The conversation I had with myself went like this, " buy buy buy"

Last edited:
Then some people had a whole year to win lotto. I preorderd for $429.99 last august(2012), and up until may, bbts stll had it for $429.99.

The conversation I had with myself went like this, " buy buy buy"

Yes indeed- I ordered my second one at BBTS for $430 in July!!!

I don't really care what i paid to get this guy early batman is one of my favorite characters. i held off a little to long to get one from my local UK seller, he sold out, my impatient needs kicked in, and he's now standing tall on my shelf lol.

Last edited:
So I unpacked the hot toys belt... Does not fit on the enterbay batman! I need to buy some Velcro to extend the reach :gah:
So much better than the enterbay belt though. I did snap the attachment the spike comes out being heavy handed:thud:

Thanks a lot for the info! Good to know this since every other post so far has said that it fits fine. Does it sit even higher than the EB belt?

When guys get the reg at $430 they are going to feel like they won the lotto!!!!

I disagree with you ..its just a doll man , an expensive doll at $430 with only the sculpt of the cowl that is great..may be in two months people will lose their interests in as now it is the released period..

as far as $700 price on ebay is concerned , every body knows how these guys ( scalpers ) work..the price might be the same months and months , worst a year or two but i doubt people will buy it at that price without thinking twice..

Bear in mind , collecting toys is just an hobby , enjoy the hobby as in the future there will be better versions of it either by hot toys or other companies and there will be other movies, other actors also who might be worst or better than Bale

Enjoy this hobby smoothly guys

:yess::yess::yess: Just got email notification that my waitlist for EX version is going to become a live order! Note: I placed my order for waitlist a week after SDCC. :yess::yess::yess:

:yess::yess::yess: Just got email notification that my waitlist for EX version is going to become a live order! Note: I placed my order for waitlist a week after SDCC. :yess::yess::yess:

I just got this too and don't know if I can keep it. My BD Mark VII just shipped today and I didn't think this would convert. Gotta mess around with funds to see if I can manage this.

^^^Glad to hear! Hopefully others who ordered around the time I did will be receiving their notifications too. Cheers!

Holy Waitlist conversion, Batman! It's funny how perception changes after you get an email like the one I just got. One minute, you're stressing over where you can get an Arkham Origins Collector's Edition, and the next, you're saying you're going to sell the AA and AC ones you own.:lol

Holy Waitlist conversion, Batman! It's funny how perception changes after you get an email like the one I just got. One minute, you're stressing over where you can get an Arkham Origins Collector's Edition, and the next, you're saying you're going to sell the AA and AC ones you own.:lol

Itll pop up on best buy and amazon on release day. People might cancel, or their cards cant be charged for some reason.

Itll pop up on best buy and amazon on release day. People might cancel, or their cards cant be charged for some reason.

Well, I was just thinking that it might be a waste of money if I can stream it through a PS4 in a month.:lol Long story short, I want this more than I want the CE, and my waitlist conversion means that I've got to sacrifice something.

Honestly, though, I'm just ecstatic right now. **** you, $1200 eBay scalpers! John Roberts winz (again)!:lol Seriously, though, after all the improvements they made, this figure is a grail for me, and I can't wait to have it in-hand.

Congrats to those whos wait list converted. Now I'm just hoping BBTS gets their regulars the same time SS does. I haven't heard anything from BBTS yet.

Back