Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap, that's a wonderful photo, J&B. The lighting's perfect, makes it look like a movie screen cap!

BTW, did you put some heat on the gauntlets before tucking in the gloves? It looks great!

I would love to see how it looks in a Besta. I'm thinking of getting them as my display cases, maybe 1 Detolf for the DX11 backdrop, and might want to save on the Legend Studio display, although it's tempting...

I will take a pic bro

I would love to see how it looks in a Besta. I'm thinking of getting them as my display cases, maybe 1 Detolf for the DX11 backdrop, and might want to save on the Legend Studio display, although it's tempting...

Here we go bro

BatmanandJoker_zpsadc5a016.jpg

Anybody know a good place to buy a display case for this? I don't need anything elaborate. Just pretty much need the case. I already have a shelf to put it on. Thanks. I appreciate it.

Can I Just warn everyone about Mother's Basement in the UK. After 4 months of having my money, I cancelled my order with them because they constantly pushed back their stock delivery dates. I decided to pay £60 more and buy this figure on ebay.

After promising me my refund via PayPal, as this was the way I paid, it has taken 3 weeks and endless phone calls and emails for them to finally return my money. Though, having said that, I have to wait 3 to 5 days from today for it to clear.

Their Facebook page is constantly filled with customers asking where their orders are and all the replies just seem like wild guesses at delivery dates.

Maybe you have had a good ex pierce with them but I have had nothing but endless problems. Please beware.

I have mine pre-ordered with mothers basement. I've spoken to them on the phone a couple of times and they were very helpful. Hopefully it's a isolated incident. Always worry buying collectibles incase I have a problem and need to return / exchange it etc.

I'm so glad I finally got that guy! :panic:

Here it is next to my DX12:

Then, I have tried to remove the fatsuit. This is how it looks now:

Back