Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm an EB Fanboy? :rotfl

I have 1 EB figure, everything else I own is from HT, so nice try :lecture

Has Hot Toys ever significantly changed a prototype? Doubt it

I am speaking specifically about the accuracy of the suit, cowl and Bale face. If you don't think this is something we can compare, you're too funny.

I think I'm making perfect sense "sweetie".

:lol:lol:lol newb.

Really?, you like this?

PD1345436347hSC.jpg

Looks good to me. Then again, this will be my only figure from the Nolan trilogy so the little issues it has aren't too big a deal. I would like to see the cowl changed, though.

I don't care what people do with their money, is just I don't understand why people get this (extremly bad figure) when for sure there will be a better 1/4 TDK figure, that's a fact.. If you want throw your money to the toilet I don't care about that :lol

Because it looks cool? :dunno
And as I said before, those issues you have with it may seem massive to you, but not to others. It's not a perfect representation, I just like the way it looks as a figure so I'm down. Seems like I'm not the only one either.

He clearly thinks he has popcorn in his teeth after seeing the MJ gif.

This figure looks like **it to me. I could care less about his suit being "slightly inaccurate." It looks nothing like Bale, and the cowl sucks.

Last edited:

Is calling me a newb really necessary?

And BTW - Are you really suggesting that it’s not fair game to compare these figures? I am not the first or the last to make the comparison, so I find it funny that you’re attacking me for it.

If they make changes to the prototype, great! But I'm not holding my breath. This figure’s accuracy is **** and 8 months from now it’ll probably still be ****.

Is calling me a newb really necessary?

And BTW - Are you really suggesting that it’s not fair game to compare these figures? I am not the first or the last to make the comparison, so I find it funny that you’re attacking me for it.

If they make changes to the prototype, great! But I'm not holding my breath. This figure’s accuracy is **** and 8 months from now it’ll probably still be ****.

Just because you're relatively new here doesn't mean that your opinion shouldn't be given proper consideration. I don't fully agree with you, but I'm not going to dismiss your argument if you don't have 10,000 postings. Hell, you know how to capitalize and use proper punctuation - credibility points in my book. Also, you don't use laughable fonts like PAPYRUS in your signature, so I'm more than willing to give you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to matters of aesthetics.

I've chosen to purchase the HT figure and pass on the EB. I hope the cowl will be improved, but the base and accessories won me over on the HT.

The headsculpt is completely different. It went from this:

htsupermanpr6.jpg

to this...

HT is unpredictable on this front. Yes, they changed the Supes for the better, but the finished Indy was just as craptacular as the prototype. They didn't change it even after much wailing and gnashing of teeth on this forum.

Last edited:
The only thing I really want to see changed is an undersuit with a much coarser grain. Seem's like an easy thing to change so I'm optimistic.

I have the EB and I plan to get this one as well. I like the idea of having one from each company.

Back