Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you care what people are doing with their money :cuckoo:

I don't care what people do with their money, is just I don't understand why people get this (extremly bad figure) when for sure there will be a better 1/4 TDK figure, that's a fact.. If you want throw your money to the toilet I don't care about that :lol

I don't care what people do with their money, is just I don't understand why people get this (extremly bad figure) when for sure there will be a better 1/4 TDK figure, that's a fact.. If you want throw your money to the toilet I don't care about that :lol

Have fun waiting a few years for this "better figure" to come. It took Bill what, a full year to tease the packaging of Batman? :lol

I'm no EB apologist, but some of you people get way too caught up in the business part of this. Its not like he's killing cats and stuffing his figures with them. His Batman figure is better than HT's 1/4, so I bought it. If it was reversed, I'd buy the HT figure. Period

...and if people like it, who are you to say that they're throwing their money to the toilet? Also, that's not a fact, and the figure isn't that bad. I count, at most, 4 or 5 things that can be corrected:
-Batsymbol
-Batman heads
-Bruce Wayne head
-undersuit
-and maybe shoulder pads.

This figure is not extremely bad by any means, not even close. Not to mention the fact that this isn't even the final product. That's not to say that this won't resemble the final product, maybe it will, but there's also a chance that HT will fix those things, and that this could wind up being the definitive Batman. To wit, see you in May, fair weather fan. :wave

I'm no EB apologist, but some of you people get way too caught up in the business part of this. Its not like he's killing cats and stuffing his figures with them. His Batman figure is better than HT's 1/4, so I bought it. If it was reversed, I'd buy the HT figure. Period

I have the EB Batman. Even paid a premium to get it early. I'm not denying its an incredible figure. It also doesn't change my view on the company.

Have fun waiting a few years for this "better figure" to come. It took Bill what, a full year to tease the packaging of Batman? :lol

Well sometimes it's better to just wait. :wave

...and if people like it, who are you to say that they're throwing their money to the toilet? Also, that's not a fact, and the figure isn't that bad. I count, at most, 4 or 5 things that can be corrected:
-Batsymbol
-Batman heads
-Bruce Wayne head
-undersuit
-and maybe shoulder pads.

This figure is not extremely bad by any means, not even close. Not to mention the fact that this isn't even the final product. That's not to say that this won't resemble the final product, maybe it will, but there's also a chance that HT will fix those things, and that this could wind up being the definitive Batman. To wit, see you in May, fair weather fan. :wave

Really?, you like this?

PD1345436347hSC.jpg

Honestly...there is a long time before it gets released. The prototype is a PROTOTYPE- changes will be made. I think the cowl is not horrible- just off and needs fixing, but it doesn't bother me enough to pass on this. The suit will most likely get tweaks....the figure looks 90% there to me so if it doesn't for you then certainly you aren't going to buy it. I have the EB figure and think it will be hard to top....and I just don't see EB doing this suit....but they have surprised us before..
1/4 is taking over for my preferred scale.....slowly but very surely!

Last edited:
Well sometimes it's better to just wait. :wave

Really?, you like this?

PD1345436347hSC.jpg

Yes, yes I do. From the neck down, despite some of the minor issues, it looks great, and the various accessories and the base are great, too. Bottom line: I dislike 25 percent of it, that means that I like 75 percent of it; majority rules. :lol

What HT's 1/4 Batman are you referring to?

What HT's 1/4 Batman are you referring to?

Huh?

Look, I’m not going to trash this figure too much here, but the bar has been set by EB in my opinion. Hot Toys will probably release this as is (I can’t imagine HT changing this much, if at all), however moving forward, they’ll have no excuses. Blowing up their 1/6 figures isn’t going to cut it for the prices they are charging.

Actually, they can continue to do it all they want, but I won’t be handing them $450 for it.

I think you know what I'm talking about, so I won't be responding to this any further.

Don't worry I won't any further either. If you can't answer a simple question you must be an EB fanboy. Comparing a Begins suit to an 8 month away from release prototype and a different suit is funny.

Make sense next time sweetie.

:wave

Don't worry I won't any further either. If you can't answer a simple question you must be an EB fanboy. Comparing a Begins suit to an 8 month away from release prototype and a different suit is funny.

Make sense next time sweetie.

:wave

I'm an EB Fanboy? :rotfl

I have 1 EB figure, everything else I own is from HT, so nice try :lecture

Has Hot Toys ever significantly changed a prototype? Doubt it

I am speaking specifically about the accuracy of the suit, cowl and Bale face. If you don't think this is something we can compare, you're too funny.

I think I'm making perfect sense "sweetie".

Back