Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to think of myself as a pretty big Nolan Batman fan but can someone explain what exactly the so called problem with the cowl is? :dunno

I like to think of myself as a pretty big Nolan Batman fan but can someone explain what exactly the so called problem with the cowl is? :dunno

Where to begin? First of all, you've got a chin thats anatomically incorrect.

Then you've got a cowl that's way too narrow, with the revealed mouth section being also too narrow. Brow is too angled, eyeholes too small/eyes too large.

Then theres little resemblance to bale in the mouth area. Compare this cowl to the Enterbay and you'll see the dramatic differences....

I raised this issue before but got no response:

Anyone know how the sonar head will work? Will it have a separate neck with an led or is it big enough to have the led and battery inside the cowl?

Or perhaps there will be only one neck piece (already with the led), but that would mean that the normal cowl will have a ball joint (which might mean that it will have a back panel for the pers). :panic:

Wow I just dont see anything wrong with this figure. I am looking closely and it looks perfect to me.

outta curiosity, those of you getting the 1/4, are you guys also getting the 1/6 version?

I, for one, pre-ordered the 1/4, 2 weeks after PO'ing the 1/6.

I'm new to collecting high-end figures, ang I started with DXs 08 and 09. I thought it would be nice to have Burton and Nolan's Bats and Jokers (so I ordered DX 11 and 12).

PO'd QS001 to be a companion piece to EB 1/4 Batman Begins suit.

I think I read in the earlier pages of this thread that some are getting this along with multiple orders of DX12.

I, for one, pre-ordered the 1/4, 2 weeks after PO'ing the 1/6.

I'm new to collecting high-end figures, ang I started with DXs 08 and 09. I thought it would be nice to have Burton and Nolan's Bats and Jokers (so I ordered DX 11 and 12).

PO'd QS001 to be a companion piece to EB 1/4 Batman Begins suit.

I think I read in the earlier pages of this thread that some are getting this along with multiple orders of DX12.

Getting this and the 1/6 also. Ordered the 1/6 first then this came out and had to have it. Was even going to pass on the Joker 2.0 but then had to have it so sold my DX01 (never liked the glued on hairline). Was going to sell the DX02 also to help fund but didn't have the heart (may Change once I have the DX12 in hand.

Last edited:
GAHHH Hot Toys! Fix his undersuit!! It looks horrible. Looks like he's wearing soft pajamas or something under there, not mesh.

I'm not so sure about the 1/4 now, particularly since getting a slice of EBs 1/4 awesomeness. But even though my feet are getting a little cold on this, it's not a decision I have to make right now as my first Flex payment isn't due until the end of December.

However, if/when push comes to shove, I'll take the hit on the NRD rather than spend several hundred pounds on a figure I'm a bit iffy about.

Snapshots taken using iphone at STGCC, Singapore. Was actually hoping to see EB 1/4, but didn't see any. I already preorder the DX12 when it first launch, but for this.. I couldn't resist. Finally pull the trigger for the exclusive version :slap

i've really no interest in this one at all, never been a massive fan of TDK/R suit anyway and with EB begins suit being my favourite suit that is enough to satisfy my 1/4 needs for batman.

That second picture leafster has posted, his body just looks so out of proportion to me, i couldn't really see it before but now it is really prominant.

Back