Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Schwarzenegger´s Son or Brother ? Sry, but the Facescuplt could be much better and his clothes too, looks unreal, far away from the Movie

Gotta disagree with you there. If the face can be and is improved in ways I'm not seeing then great but we at least need a few more pics than this to fully judge. And I'm not sure what you mean about the clothes - can you be more specific?

I know you're a big supporter of the NECA, I am too, but so far I like what I'm seeing of the HT one.

And ? This one is older and cost 30$, but it looks definitely better:

cmdstore_2085_211207459

I went off that sculpt. The shoulders are wierd - one is broader than the other and they are sloped differently for no reason at all.

Even the old Mcfalane 12" have better likeness then the new 12" Masterpiece from HOT TOYS , lol !

Last edited by a moderator:
This must be bizarro day on SSF or something!? Anyone stating that anything T2 related from NECA or McFarlane is better than this new figure from HT is seriously delusional. Even the Sideshow figure looks like crap in comparison.

Herbs.

This figures doesn't even have a full spec list yet.

It may come with another T-shirt or another sculpt we just don't know yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back