Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arnold in T3 is a T-850.I think a few of differences were, T-850's had a back up power cell,could resist plasma weapon attacks(unlike the T-800) and the T-850 was smarter and faster then a T-800.

Plus the T850 looked old and saggy.
Plus the TX seemed to me like a T-1000 downgrade :confused:
Plus T3 sucked

Imagine if Enterbay had the license aswell, in the same way that both HT and Enterbay were putting out their Godfather figures. It'd be great to see how their approaches would be different. I would most definitely buy both.

By the way..Enterbay does still exist doesn't it? I've tuned out since Jack Bauer as it didn't seem like they were going to get any license I was interested in.

For the T-1000 though he was lucky. Had the 1000 not succumbed to gravity and fallen into the molten steel he could simply have reformed and its back to square one.

I would love to have a sculpture of T1000 right before he fell into the steel. I also want a sculpture of T1000 when he gets frozen in nitrogen and hes looking at his broken arm, hes all like " Whaa ??! "

That would make a great display piece, if Hot Toys made a 1/6 sculpt or sideshow I would definitely get them

I hope we get all these guys and hot toys doesn't just make the T-800. They will if they're smart because they must know how big the fanbase is.

T2 is one of the best films in history IMO so i know hot toys will do more..it all goes down to $$ and Numbers..Once people buy alot of the t-800 there gonna do more...hot toys always does it..ex.Dark knight/Iron Man..Terminator 4

Imagine if Enterbay had the license aswell, in the same way that both HT and Enterbay were putting out their Godfather figures. It'd be great to see how their approaches would be different. I would most definitely buy both.

By the way..Enterbay does still exist doesn't it? I've tuned out since Jack Bauer as it didn't seem like they were going to get any license I was interested in.

Would be interesting if that happened, but instead Enterbay is doing Prison Break retread figures and figures from a failed Dragonball movie.

Would like to see them go after some major license.

Didn't see this in the last few pages so in case it hasn't been shown off :

hot-toys-terminator-t-800-promo-picture.jpg

ok, how can they improve from this point?! This is awesome! What comes next? Real hair? Or do they directly jump to real-heart-beating-features? Must have. :wacky:joy

ok, how can they improve from this point?! This is awesome! What comes next? Real hair? Or do they directly jump to real-heart-beating-features? Must have. :wacky:joy

Why would a machine have a heart?

Thats one thing I never understood in Terminator Salvation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back