Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we going to get a Battle Damaged T2 T-800, because although this is an awesome piece, I think a BD one would be a definate buy.

You can count on it.

I need a little John Connor to display behind Arnie and a T1000 to face off against. Think my multiple Jokers will be going to fund this line.

Re: Hot Toys 12" T2 T 800 Coming?

My bet is they start with T2 T-800 clean with all gear. Then they'll do the BD version.

Also, of course, 2x T-1000: Cop T and Motorcycle gear T. Cop T's gonna come with awesome Split-head and Bullet-thru-eye head. Of course there's the outfit change to consider: cop pants or motorcycle pants.

Prescient post W-G (9/30/09). Cyberdyne will be next. And eventually, T-1 :rock

check the earlier posts a few pages back. many of them had content deleted or edited by the mods. i'm not sure exactly what but i presume some unpleasant words were exchanged.

I was there man! It was just the same stuff from earlier on in the thread. HT VS NECA VS Sideshow and the guy whose many names we do not mention making a nuisance of himself. For whatever reason he is determined not to like the HT figure and kept insulting those who do.

I still have this one though, it was always my favorite of what Kenner put out.

I still have that figure as well, the arm could be swapped with some gun arm or something, i have the Endo from that line as well with light piping in the eyes and came with a stupid gun/head band looking thingy.

That was my first and most favorite out of them all. :rock:

Same here on all accounts, he was my first Terminator, my favorite, and out of all the toys I had when I was smaller he's one of the only ones I still have around (the rest is boxed up at my parents house). :D

Am I the only one who prefers a clean version?

Nope, I'd like all versions, but a fully clean one is desirable. I know it's film accurrate that very shortly into the movie, he has a number of bullet holes already in his coat and shirt, but I would like to have a fully, undamaged coat so I'm happy with this set, and I'm sure a bullet shot jacket will come soon enough however they handle the rest of his looks.

I'm hoping for just one additional BD version to complement this one. Preferably how he looks just after escaping Cyberdyne. His additional weaponry should be the mini gun and grenade launcher. His full on BD look is a pass for me if its made.
I think i'd be happy with one version of the T1000 too. Just with different hand and arm options oh and add on bullet holes.
Sarah Connor would be an interesting one i'd probably consider coz she's so iconic in that film.
I'd only buy JC if he comes in a two pack with that ugly kid with the ginger mullet:lol

Nope, I'd like all versions, but a fully clean one is desirable. I know it's film accurrate that very shortly into the movie, he has a number of bullet holes already in his coat and shirt, but I would like to have a fully, undamaged coat so I'm happy with this set, and I'm sure a bullet shot jacket will come soon enough however they handle the rest of his looks.

Yet another thing I never liked about T3 was that he sustains facial battledamage so soon in the film. Of all the complaints about that film its a pretty stupid one but I dunno, I liked that he was 'clean' for quite a large portion of T2 as opposed to T3.

For me, I know a battledamaged Hot Toys T-800 is inevitable, so I'm more than happy to see a clean one made first. I don't think the line would be complete if HT chose not to do one or the other. The SS one would never have satisfied me as a non-BD figure so I'm thrilled to see that HT first figure is this one. It really should come with a second t-shirt though.

Yet another thing I never liked about T3 was that he sustains facial battledamage so soon in the film. Of all the complaints about that film its a pretty stupid one but I dunno, I liked that he was 'clean' for quite a large portion of T2 as opposed to T3.

Well wasn't it said in T3 that the T-800 was an obsolete model at that point?
And that the T-X was far more advanced?
I guess they (the filmmakers) wanted to show that the T-X could kick the T-800's ass easily or something.....

Mabey they will release one DX T-800 with 2 sculpts..one clean and one battle damaged..mabey Clean & BD Jakets..and ALOTA weapons..its sellin for a 199.99 pre-order on some sites.and we only have a few picks..i hope theres more we get like accessories & details

Well wasn't it said in T3 that the T-800 was an obsolete model at that point?
And that the T-X was far more advanced?
I guess they (the filmmakers) wanted to show that the T-X could kick the T-800's ass easily or something.....

They did say the t-800 is an obsolete design, but he does manage to kill a t-1000 and TX.

Arnold in T3 is a T-850.I think a few of differences were, T-850's had a back up power cell,could resist plasma weapon attacks(unlike the T-800) and the T-850 was smarter and faster then a T-800.

They did say the t-800 is an obsolete design, but he does manage to kill a t-1000 and TX.

For the T-1000 though he was lucky. Had the 1000 not succumbed to gravity and fallen into the molten steel he could simply have reformed and its back to square one.

With the TX I see no reason why even a ''non-hero'' 800 couldn't kill one though. As long as it manages to disable the plasma weapon the TX is just an endo like itself and it can be broken up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back