Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im curious to see how is eye is going to look when the LED is turned off.
Similar to HT albert wesker???

Imo the light up feature just took this piece from about $149.99 to $169.99+ Its all good though :D

Maybe. but the Wesker figure had light up eyes, and it only cost approx 139.99 to 149.99 and mostly stayed within the cheaper ranges, from what I've seen. Of course that could be due to the license being cheaper then the T2 license. I'll guess we'll just have to see.

OMG LIGHT UP EYE!

Seriously the most perfect Arnie ever. I love my Dutch....but my goodness. WOW!

Here here!

Although I would buy an Anton Yelchen Reese to be honest. Only good thing about the flick.

I thought T:S was great. And I still wish hot toys made a kyle reese from salvation.

This will be a must have. or wait for a year and have HT DX version.

Oh what the hell, they sucked me in for all 3 versions of the Joker.

Fool me once shame on me...

Fool me twice...:banghead

This will be a must have. or wait for a year and have HT DX version.

Oh what the hell, they sucked me in for all 3 versions of the Joker.

Fool me once shame on me...

Fool me twice...:banghead

At least this time you'll see the deer before you hit it. :lol

Well looking at this shot again I do not see any possibility of the eye to light up as the detail of the pupil is clearly visible so I have to stick with my theory that Tommy created the illusion of the lit eye through a reflecting red lightsource. Also comparing the red with Weskers the Arnie red light is too red without being filtered through the tint of the glasses in contrast to Weskers light up red eyes. Oh well that's the story I will tell until more pictures and specs show up really soon?

Anything?..

Okay ;) Here's my Custom Battle Damaged T1 with Light Up Eye. :D

DSC06743.jpg

Ooooooh. That is awesome. Even thought I was talking about anything the new T-800 related but this is a sight for sore eyes. That looks amazing. Gimme!

You know it! :)

this is looking amazing, didn't Marcus have the same feature?

Nah. I wish it did. Saw a custom Marcus head on ebay once with the light up eye feature. But the bidding went pretty damn high. Almost bought it but I'm fine with the way Marcus is.

Well looking at this shot again I do not see any possibility of the eye to light up as the detail of the pupil is clearly visible so I have to stick with my theory that Tommy created the illusion of the lit eye through a reflecting red lightsource. Also comparing the red with Weskers the Arnie red light is too red without being filtered through the tint of the glasses in contrast to Weskers light up red eyes. Oh well that's the story I will tell until more pictures and specs show up really soon?

If they light up eye feature is a hoax, it would be such a killjoy for me. Still an awesome buy though. But imagining the way it woudl be displayed with the lights on got me gitty as a school girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back