Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing a 2 piece neck.

Btw, I spoke to Eric at Toys2. He said these should be up for P.O. by the end of next week so expect Prod Pics soon. Very soon.

I would :D

terminator2.jpg

I hope they don't make us tuck the extra bulky arm behind his back like in that pic. :p

Version 2.................................................................................................................................Version 3

neca-t-800-bfg.jpg
neca-t-800_final_battle.jpg

terminator-2-s2-7in-af.jpg

I would prefer that, for me.

I really want whatever Arnold comes with the bandolier and mini-gun. For me, that's the iconic T2 T-800. Walking arsenal.

Me too. One tidy T2 package.. and who knows, being a Fan Poll Winner, it might be. But I wouldn't bet on it.

Pics must be coming very soon, next couple days prolly. Let's go, Wookster, I know you're around here somewhere. ;)

Me too. One tidy T2 package.. and who knows, being a Fan Poll Winner, it might be. But I wouldn't bet on it.

Pics must be coming very soon, next couple days prolly. Let's go, Wookster, I know you're around here somewhere. ;)

He's too busy trying to get me to join his hairy hippy love-in in the SW Coolest Prequel Character thread. :lol

That looks more like terminator than Terminator 2 to me.Which is absolutely fine.And a very happy new year to all!!

hmm come to think about it the red on the glasses look more like a reflection than coming from behind the glasses so it could still be an untouched picture but still not part of the figure :p
Also another argument regarding the one eyed light, Marcus also only has one of it's eyes painted with a red dot

That doesn't look like reflection to me. Looks just like the photos of the HT Wesker fig from RE5 line. Well Marcus is Battle damaged which explains it. This T-800 here is still in perfect condition. I think they're trying to mimic the poster also. But I would rather have both eyes light up. But Just one is cool too. I'm too happy to care right now. :D

Is it me... or does it look like the neck and head are one piece now?

It could be just the angle of the shot though....

Maybe. But looking at the previous 2 piece necks HT has done, they've either upgraded it to make it more seamless of that's really a one piece. We'll find out soon enough.

Wrap it all up into a single release, slap a $200 MSRP on it and SOLD!

Oh my goodness that would be perfect. Even if they asked for more, I so would. But then again I gotta hunt down for another body to display them together...eh.

I love it here. I want more teaser photos!!! Or stock photos even. ANYTHING! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back