Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Saint, you utter, utter swine!

Now I want it even more. If HT or EB don't make this soon are you taking orders? I. Think your figure is an excellent representation of the character.

What was the recipe?

:lol

Thanks guys! Yeah, the hair is off, but when I tried the brown, it just didn't look right. I figured black would be okay if I was going for a "wet" look...

As for a recipe, that's a Hot Toys British Tank commander under all that hair and paint, a spandex suit from Triad, boots from... someone I can't remember, and the jacket and pants are modded from NECA's 12" Crow. Add some electrical tape and viola!

While we wait on the figure lets post some cool pics from the movie

vdcsc2.jpg

Crickey, they actually replied to one of my emails!:horror

Someone is utterly listening.:joy

Quoted email:

Hello,

Thanks for your valuable comment & support in Hot Toys products!
The information will be forwarded to our production team for their reference.

Please keep visiting our official website for getting our most updated news!

Best regards,
KT/ Hot Toys

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 9:05 PM, xxxxx xxxxxx wrote:
It's another request for Brandon Lee as the Crow in 1:6 scale!

If you visit the Sideshow freaks forum, you'll see there's quite a few of us waiting to buy this figure!!!!!

www.sideshowcollectors.com

:banana

sorry dude, that's the automated reply they send to everyone, and the exact same reply i got two and a half years ago when i first sent an email about a crow figure.

Ahh I know guys. But I've been popping these emails off for weeks now and that's the first responce I've had.
A guys gotta dream.
:mexwave

Last edited:

Another email away.....
I decided on a new approach and complimented them on how awesome Hellboy and Iron Man Mark III turned out (after suggesting The Crow).
Next email I will try to use shame as a tool and ask why they made The Spirit figures (after suggesting The Crow).
At least they know someone wants the Crow. :lol

It's getting boring just repeating the request.....although maybe it's better to stick with flattery. ;)

We have to be dramatic to get real attention. Let's try to think of something unique we can do to get their attention....

Back