Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

I will remind them on Facebook we are still waiting, in a few days.

Been posting there quite a bit lately, so will hold off a whiles.

I'll give the poor guy who has to read through the emails a break - I've been buggin' him for a while now...

that should be long enough! Another one on the way!:lol:rotfl:joy

IMO, I think EB should have the edge when it comes to anything involving Bruce Lee/Brandon Lee memorabilia.

Although either HT or EB, will both do a perfect sculpt of Brandon/the crow.

well then Eb bring it on!! :lol as long as I get a good quality collectibel I don't care what company does it! :D

If Enterbay does a Brandon Lee figure i bet they will do something other than The Crow, a Rapid Fire figure perhaps. Enterbay seems to avoid characters in the fantasy realm, i don't see them making the Crow.

Just watched the film (again!). So damn cool! So many possible accessories!
Swords, guns, guitar, that bit of church spire he uses as a sword in the final battle on roof!

We so need this figure. Someone, anyone, please make it!

Well, not toner dolls obviously. But you know what I mean. Usual suspects please step forward and make it so.

If Enterbay does a Brandon Lee figure i bet they will do something other than The Crow, a Rapid Fire figure perhaps. Enterbay seems to avoid characters in the fantasy realm, i don't see them making the Crow.

I WISH Enterbay avoided characters from fantasy......i.e. Dragonball Crap-o-lution :lol

Okay.... i got tired of waiting. This sucker here represents two months of work, which almost GUARANTEES that Hot Toys will make one!:lol

Until that day (I hope it's soon) this is my modest attempt to capture the glory of the character....

Draven010.jpg

Draven003.jpg

Draven012.jpg

Draven026.jpg

Draven035.jpg

Draven008.jpg

I think EB and HT will both do a decent headsculpt of the crow. Although HT has the edge when it comes to the costume accuracy. Judging from what they did with scissorhands.

His hair's a bit too long, also Brandon Lee's hair was dark brown, not black, but that figure looks great, Saint!

Back