Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

If anyone is still looking for this feel free to send me a p.m. :D

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Oh I know, It says it in the description. What do you think of the suit PopCultKid?

Finally had a chance to pop the head on an old setup. That tie and shirt and the body not fitting the shirt at the upper chest area aside I guess it ain't too bad :(
p1010621h.jpg

I'll finally be getting this on Wednesday. Will be happy to add it to the collection and will be the first of many other TDK/TDKR items I'll be getting over the next several months.

Oh I know, It says it in the description. What do you think of the suit PopCultKid?

Oh it did say, I didn't read he fine print. The quality looks decent. I used those same shoes for my Ra's. Can't remember off the top of my head, is this outfit (or similar) from Begins, or is it a generic outfit not modeled after any movie?

got Jim out of the box! Was uber happy with him Finally have an Oldman figure!!

5C8D2137-66DA-4141-B5B8-087822C85BDC-8371-00000D4DF5A9434E.jpg

4870ED05-C97A-44CB-B4DE-F4EB95C094F3-8371-00000D4E08B25A94.jpg

D03C37C4-E1C8-4D14-8081-0468CB605027-8371-00000D4E16ABD497.jpg

0344E421-BEE6-4072-87F2-9B819341E626-8371-00000D4DFCE85B9C.jpg

I will keep my Gordan in the Swat costume, I got a feeling HT will release a normal Com Gordan in the future.

got Jim out of the box! Was uber happy with him Finally have an Oldman figure!!

Congartulations! I love the poses you have shown. :hi5:

Oh it did say, I didn't read he fine print. The quality looks decent. I used those same shoes for my Ra's. Can't remember off the top of my head, is this outfit (or similar) from Begins, or is it a generic outfit not modeled after any movie?

I don't think it is from BB, but judging from the included scarf, I can only assume it's based from the Winter look in TDKR. :dunno

Finally had a chance to pop the head on an old setup. That tie and shirt and the body not fitting the shirt at the upper chest area aside I guess it ain't too bad :(

That looks great Geil. Reminds me of when Jim, Harvey and Batman are on top of the GCPD building in TDK. "They knew we were coming" . :clap

Last edited:

That looks great Geil. Reminds me of when Jim, Harvey and Batman are on top of the GCPD building in TDK. "They knew we were coming" . :clap

Gotta get around to doing that setup. This is the closest I've got so far:
23400a92b6295686c6ca745a27142b01.jpg

I got one of those truetype-a-likes off ebay, sawed off about 1cm of the legs. Gordon is now at the right height. Looks much better.
8f8cc9c37c6fd27e029e5a36afc6bd88.jpg

That looks Great Rolling J. :clap
The backdrop you have behind Gordon and Batman is real cool. It looks great :lecture

all your pictures look great guys. loving the background posters, very authentic. thanks for sharing.

It's an old Bruce Willis set for his role in Sincity. I really hate this set though lol. It was impossible to futz for this shot and even in the darkness it still looks toyish. Still hoping HT will release one or a good set gets released in the aftermarket.

Finally got mine! Wasn't too happy with the long neck so I shortened it a bit. Also added some gear.

Still a work in progress.

Hot_Toys_253.jpg
Hot_Toys_254.jpg
Hot_Toys_255.jpg
Hot_Toys_265.jpg

Added some extra SWAT members
Hot_Toys_256.jpg

Back