Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Haha it's ok man, not annoying. I just had this feeling and then felt bad in case I got your hopes up.

But thanks, it is a really nicely done figure, not to rub it in. You should keep an eye on eBay, you never know, might find a fairly good deal if you want it that much it'll probably be worth paying a little extra.

Thanks mate. :hi5:

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Just Got my Jim Gordon a few weeks ago and decided to snap some pic'

DSCN7319.jpg

DSCN7122.jpg

DSCN7146.jpg

DSCN7149.jpg

DSCN7322.jpg

DSCN7338.jpg

Really great pics man. :clap
Congratulations on such a great figure. :hi5:

Thanks a lot JamesHBK i'm glad you like the shots ! I will be passing on HT Commissioner Gordon which I think will be every bit as spectacular !

:banana

I noticed on my figure the letters on the swat vest have something smudged on them. Looks kinda reddish. Like someone cut their finger putting it together.

I know, it's on the letters on the front and the larger letters on the back. Also the patch on the shoulder was literally hanging off, could see the glue coming away but I just pushed that on and it seems ok. Still a bit miffed about the stains on the letters though.

I know, it's on the letters on the front and the larger letters on the back. Also the patch on the shoulder was literally hanging off, could see the glue coming away but I just pushed that on and it seems ok. Still a bit miffed about the stains on the letters though.

Weathering? :dunno

That seems to be a regular occurrence with this figure. A few people have complained about the S.W.A.T. patch hanging off. :slap

I did wonder that. Haven't noticed it on anyone else's figures though. Was hoping someone might be able to help me clear it up.

Yeah the lettering on mine was pretty clean as well

Do you mind posting pictures of the logo Russell? That might give people a better idea of how to help.

BigBadToyStore has this figure up at 400 dollars... Good luck to them with that...

Anyone collected their Jim Gordon with missing knee pads?

So, I received the replacement shirt for Gordon that I bought off of eBay. As I was trying to put it on the figure, I noticed that the belt of the pants doesn't loosen in any way unless you pull out the stitching, I guess. It was an excruciating experience trying to tuck the damn shirt in. I also noticed the undershirt has a fair amount of stitching that had come out in the front. I guess I need to learn how to sew.

Back