Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Here is a custom Gordon I put together real quick using the Hot Toys head sculpt I won before I decided to sell off my 1/6 Hot Toys collection.

IMG_6766.jpg

IMG_6765.jpg

IMG_6767.jpg

I suck at futzing and making these things look good.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Looks cool csi, however, if you don't mind me making a suggestion, if you darkened the shoes and had a darker tie, it might look a little more movie accurate.
But it does look cool:hi5:

Looks cool csi, however, if you don't mind me making a suggestion, if you darkened the shoes and had a darker tie, it might look a little more movie accurate.
But it does look cool:hi5:

eh, they came with the outfit and since I am probably not going to keep it I didn't see the point of putting more money into it. I do have a dark blue tie somewhere, I may try it to see how it looks.

I'm digging the suite very nice

eh, they came with the outfit and since I am probably not going to keep it I didn't see the point of putting more money into it. I do have a dark blue tie somewhere, I may try it to see how it looks.

Cool:hi5:
Btw, I hope you don't think I was trying to be ignorant or "an expert" on all things Batman related. I wasn't. I just tried to give a bit of advice.
After re-reading my comment, I felt I came across a little douchey. I'm sorry if I did.

Cool:hi5:
Btw, I hope you don't think I was trying to be ignorant or "an expert" on all things Batman related. I wasn't. I just tried to give a bit of advice.
After re-reading my comment, I felt I came across a little douchey. I'm sorry if I did.

nah, I appreciate the advice. I am usually asking for it when I make customs.

Anybody out there recently have their reservation on the waitlist convert for this guy?
Do you guys think I have any chance to have my reservation converted?:dunno

Thanks for any contributions in advance.:wave

I just got this message too and luckily i made the decision not to offer it on pre-order to my customers in case this happened.
I need to go on a rant!
It's bad enough that Sideshow/Hot Toys UK distributors prices are F'n ridiculously high, then we have UK vat prices to add on,they then go and limit the stock of something we can actualy sell. It's realy annoying you try to support your UK Official Hot toys distributor when it's costing me more wholesale to buy from them,than it is to buy retail in China ( including postage ) if it wasn't for UK import duty i would grey import too. I need to find a cheaper distributor it's not fair on me or my customers.
Rant over if your a Sideshow UK seller you understand.

So I finally opened up my Jim Gordon today and his pair of glasses (Reading Glasses) are broken in half out of the box. I was able to glue them together since they were broken straight down the center between both lenses, but I can see the small ugly crack where the seam is and a slight whitening of the plastic where the break happened. I emailed Sideshow to see if they have any exchanges for this particular pair of glasses but I'm not holding my breath. It's funny, I've been very lucky so far with their premium format statues which are much more fragile, but apparently all the the great packaging in the world couldn't save this pair of glasses.

Sideshow gives credits for damaged items that they cannot replace, so be sure to send them pics of the damage.

I had an issue with the vest (glue on the lettering). I contacted SS last week and sent them some photos. They gave me the option of $20 back to my CC, $25 credit or a replacement vest.

I took the vest because I plan on keeping this for awhile and was more concerned about how it looked. The replacement vest will be here friday.

So give them a call, they might have an extra pair of glasses or you could get some money back.

I had an issue with the vest (glue on the lettering). I contacted SS last week and sent them some photos. They gave me the option of $20 back to my CC, $25 credit or a replacement vest.

I took the vest because I plan on keeping this for awhile and was more concerned about how it looked. The replacement vest will be here friday.

Good for you. :hi5:

So give them a call, they might have an extra pair of glasses or you could get some money back.

They didn't have a replacement shirt for me, so I took the credit and got one off eBay.

They didn't have a replacement shirt for me, so I took the credit and got one off eBay.

Clever.:lecture
Best of luck with this one.:hi5:

For anybody that can help.
I signed up on the waitlist on 9/26 ... Am I wasting my time holding my breath for one to pop up?
All help appreciated.
Thanks. :wave

Good news for me. Had a e-mail from my supplier and i will have my Gordon figure by weekend hopefully. Hats off to all at The Good The Bad & The Robots. Many thanks guys.

Good news for me. Had a e-mail from my supplier and i will have my Gordon figure by weekend hopefully. Hats off to all at The Good The Bad & The Robots. Many thanks guys.

Good for you, your so lucky.:lecture

Just received my Gordon, was supposed to be here next week so was a pleasant surprise. And sideshow included a little card saying happy Halloween from sideshow with a pumpkin on it. Thought was a nice little touch. :)

Just received my Gordon, was supposed to be here next week so was a pleasant surprise. And sideshow included a little card saying happy Halloween from sideshow with a pumpkin on it. Thought was a nice little touch. :)

Were you on the wait list?

Were you on the wait list?

You know it's funny, as soon as I posted I had a feeling you might ask. Haha. No, sorry buddy. I ordered early but had it on flex pay. Hence why I only just got it. Fingers crossed you get yours converted though. You never know.

You know it's funny, as soon as I posted I had a feeling you might ask. Haha. No, sorry buddy. I ordered early but had it on flex pay. Hence why I only just got it. Fingers crossed you get yours converted though. You never know.

:lol Sorry, I've been wondering lately about the wait list and been quite annoying asking people left, right and center about it.:lol

It's good to know that yours arrived and I hope you enjoy it. :1-1:

Congrats. :hi5:

:lol Sorry, I've been wondering lately about the wait list and been quite annoying asking people left, right and center about it.:lol

It's good to know that yours arrived and I hope you enjoy it. :1-1:

Congrats. :hi5:

Haha it's ok man, not annoying. I just had this feeling and then felt bad in case I got your hopes up.

But thanks, it is a really nicely done figure, not to rub it in. You should keep an eye on eBay, you never know, might find a fairly good deal if you want it that much it'll probably be worth paying a little extra.

Back