Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad Geil isn't doing display cases anymore. I'd love to buy some from him for these and the Tumblers

PE:

400777_448884791816521_903104090_n.jpg

:yess:

has anyone seen anything regarding the extra cape? Are we getting it or not?

they arrive on the 30th at SSC....oh joy, my last flex pay is on the 5th of Nov.....please AE, get it two weeks later!!!

I have two batpods, two DX 12's and the Tumbler all being paid in Nov...thats not including Hawkeye if he converts....yup...I'm a boss...

no...no i'm not

has anyone seen anything regarding the extra cape? Are we getting it or not?

they arrive on the 30th at SSC....oh joy, my last flex pay is on the 5th of Nov.....please AE, get it two weeks later!!!

I have two batpods, two DX 12's and the Tumbler all being paid in Nov...thats not including Hawkeye if he converts....yup...I'm a boss...

no...no i'm not

Only one Tumbler? :cuckoo:

J/K :lol

was up on AE just now for a short moment. PO'd one. I figure this will be worth it.

I put a PO on one from cmdtoystore for this and DX12, yesterday. I hate POing stuff but I have a bad feeling that the prices on this will only go up instead of down like recent figure releases.

I put a PO on one from cmdtoystore for this and DX12, yesterday. I hate POing stuff but I have a bad feeling that the prices on this will only go up instead of down like recent figure releases.

I'm thinking Batpod will sell fast cause it isn't very expensive compared to figures- plus Bats and Selina both have to have one...alot of folks may pick up two..

I'm thinking Batpod will sell fast cause it isn't very expensive compared to figures- plus Bats and Selina both have to have one...alot of folks may pick up two..

Yeah just about everywhere now is sold out or on back order. Not even sure where to order one that has them available anymore. And if history repeats itself this and the Tumbler prices will go up ten fold by this time next year. If anyone can get it, get it while the gettin is good.

the pod is a "must have" for nay one collecting batman figures from the noland films. It's on TDK, and on TDKR, and it will go nice with batman or selina, and is as expensive as a Dx figure, and I think it really worth.
you should make your mind soon, or this will be sold out everywhere

I managed to sell mine in the end much to my surprise. Its a lovely piece but really for Bat-obsessives and 'not-in-debt' people only. I'm neither of those things! :D

I'm hoping to pick up one more when they release. Usually POs get cancelled and extras become available. It would be nice to have one for both Bats and Selina.

Also I think due to the price and the size its much more accessible and bang for your buck compared to the Tumbler.

For me the TUmbler came down to a size issue and this can be easily displayed without clearing much space or anything.

Also asides from sitting there like a statues (the Tumbler) you can at least have various poses while they are on this. TO me that is what makes this piece so much better.

It's always is split shipment.. first batch for SSC, last batch for BBTS.

Oh I would not be so sure about that I got my tumbler from BBTS a week after side show got theirs . In the past its been that way but maybe side show is trying to fullfill the orders or some retailers first before their own customers

Back