Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right on, bro! Their tumbler on display was also the reason why I scouted for a Tumbler! So now I'm a proud owner of tumbler, and future owner of the Pod!

Golly, this is so addicting. I'm sure every collector had gone through breaking a promise which is "okay, this is the last one. Really." :rotfl

:lol

When the box for my first release Tumbler arrived a few years ago, I opened it, put it next to my Bat-Pod and BB/TDK figures, and said: "Ok, that's it. I'm done."

I've since bought or pre-ordered:

2011 TF Exclusive Wayne
Christopher Reeve Superman
1989 Keaton Batman
2011 TF Exclusive Gordon
DX 11 Joker 2.0
DX 12 TDKR Batman
Bane

...and...

2x 1989 Batmobile

Ok, ok. NOW I'm done.

Really.

(until they announce the Batwing)

I really want the Tumbler too,

but being a college student and with the Bat-pod, DX12, EB Bats and Avengers on PO,
I really don't have much choice, money and space! :gah: :lol

Whoa, man! Hats off to you for handling your finances well! I remember not eating lunch for comics when I was in High School, but I don't think I could have bought figures this expensive even if I don't eat for a year! :exactly:

Me, I'm just happy that comics has loved me back, and I hope our cycle of love don't end :)

When the box for my first release Tumbler arrived a few years ago, I opened it, put it next to my Bat-Pod and BB/TDK figures, and said: "Ok, that's it. I'm done."

2011 TF Exclusive Wayne
1989 Keaton Batman
2011 TF Exclusive Gordon
DX 11 Joker 2.0
DX 12 TDKR Batman
Bane

...and...

2x 1989 Batmobile

Ok, ok. NOW I'm done.

Really.

LOL:rotfl must..resist.. your.... force!

Omg!!! Two 89 batmobiles....you sir, are a king among freaks!!! My wife had to take away my cc when I wanted to order another tumbler!!!

2011 TF Exclusive Wayne
1989 Keaton Batman
2011 TF Exclusive Gordon
DX 11 Joker 2.0
DX 12 TDKR Batman
Bane

...and...

2x 1989 Batmobile

Ok, ok. NOW I'm done.

Really.

Thanks!!

I have sent you my address :1-1:

2011 TF Exclusive Wayne
1989 Keaton Batman
2011 TF Exclusive Gordon
DX 11 Joker 2.0
DX 12 TDKR Batman
Bane

...and...

2x 1989 Batmobile

Ok, ok. NOW I'm done.

Really.

Really felt familiar with that thought dude ... :rotfl

I didn't know anything about Hot Toys until I came across the Tron Light Cycle prototype, guess then I had a little reading and had to get the DX02 and then i said, well ... well the DX01 Joker would look perfect next to it.

Of course I was a 100% certain that this would be it :lecture ...

I really want the Tumbler too,

but being a college student and with the Bat-pod, DX12, EB Bats and Avengers on PO,
I really don't have much choice, money and space! :gah: :lol

If that were me I'd take out the EB Batman in favor of the tumbler. As great as the EB Bats is, I'm just not a fan of the 1/4 scale. I think I'd feel like it just doesn't fit in with the rest of the collection being that most of it is 1/6. Of course, if space is the issue then I can understand not wanting to take on the tumbler, but if it's more money I'd take the tumbler over EB Batman.

SSC said on the 30th (of October) they are receiving their shipment...so i would guess AE and other retailers may seem them mid November....I'm just hoping for a little bit of space between the batpod and DX 12 hit.....I, being the smart ass I am, thought it would be wise to get two of each, as they were originally spaced out by a month, but no, all in november!..oh, and my tumbler is payed off in November and first of 3 different flex plays for the avengers figures....and still knowing this, i just bought a DX Joker cop today off a boardie......yup.....

:monkey2:monkey3

Last edited:
Batwing!!!???? That would be so cool.
The BatPod should be out next month. Mind you, my DX12 was supposed to here by now, along with Gordon. So next month might be a tripple hitter.

SSC said on the 30th (of October) they are receiving their shipment...so i would guess AE and other retailers may seem them mid November....I'm just hoping for a little bit of space between the batpod and DX 12 hit.....I, being the smart ass I am, thought it would be wise to get two of each, as they were originally spaced out by a month, but no, all in november!..oh, and my tumbler is payed off in November and first of 3 different flex plays for the avengers figures....and still knowing this, i just bought a DX Joker cop today off a boardie......yup.....

:monkey2:monkey3

I know how you feel. I planned for the same thing. But now with them both hitting in November I have to rethink my strategy :thud: I'll make it work though... somehow haha. I can't miss out on these. I'm already beating myself up for missing the Gordon figure, then I have to go back and get a Begins suit Batman, Scarecrow, and Two Face. None of which are cheap. Thank goodness for tax time lol

Back