Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somehow it's also a cause of HT's monopoly. That's never good for any market. Hope the other companies don't sleep and start improving their sculpting skills and bring us some 1/6 scaled movie accurate things as well...

It's unbelievable... qc issues on close to every product, increasing prices and now parts like this... and still the community is growing.

Don't other companies see this potential?? :dunno

For me it's not about: "This is a figure by Hot Toys"
Don't even mention that mostly, as nobody who doesn't collect knows them and it sounds like a company for... you know what I mean :wink1:

For me it's about: "This figure is from the movie Batman... Ironman"...

Don't care who made it, as long as it's good and as movie accurate as possible.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Somehow it's also a cause of HT's monopoly. That's never good for any market. Hope the other companies don't sleep and start improving their sculpting skills and bring us some 1/6 scaled movie accurate things as well...

It's unbelievable... qc issues on close to every product, increasing prices and now parts like this... and still the community is growing.

Don't other companies see this potential?? :dunno

For me it's not about: "This is a figure by Hot Toys"
Don't even mention that mostly, as nobody who doesn't collect knows them and it sounds like a company for... you know what I mean :wink1:

For me it's about: "This figure is from the movie Batman... Ironman"...

Don't care who made it, as long as it's good and as movie accurate as possible.

Exactly, the only problem for the competition atm is that Hot Toys are getting all the big licenses, meaning more new collectors only buy Hot Toys. I love some of Enterbay's work, but i have no place for Rambo or Terminator in my collection. Their Joker and Batman are stunning but too big for me. If Enterbay made a 1/4 Rocky IV figure then i'd jump on it. Unfortunately they don't get any licenses that interest me atm.

the new cape holder that comes with the new batpod:

175792_364687686948806_822592534_o.jpg

credit: facebook

Is that for scuba diving.

Personally, I was also uncertain about it, that I didn't care about missing the PO season for it. Then I saw it in person and I was like, "whoa". Awesome replica, IMO. Good thing a local shop added more on PO, so I rushed and got one. :yess:

If youre talking about the Toy Empire display, same for me! :lol :hi5:

hey guys does any of the older release Batpod , have uneven wheels? my front wheel twist slightly to one side? guess it kinda look like leaning to turn :lol

If youre talking about the Toy Empire display, same for me! :lol :hi5:

right on, bro! Their tumbler on display was also the reason why I scouted for a Tumbler! So now I'm a proud owner of tumbler, and future owner of the Pod!

Golly, this is so addicting. I'm sure every collector had gone through breaking a promise which is "okay, this is the last one. Really." :rotfl

right on, bro! Their tumbler on display was also the reason why I scouted for a Tumbler! So now I'm a proud owner of tumbler, and future owner of the Pod!

Golly, this is so addicting. I'm sure every collector had gone through breaking a promise which is "okay, this is the last one. Really." :rotfl

I really want the Tumbler too,

but being a college student and with the Bat-pod, DX12, EB Bats and Avengers on PO,
I really don't have much choice, money and space! :gah: :lol

Back