Hot Toys: The Suicide Squad: Harley Quinn (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but its on time right? Not at like 10:37am??
Pirates Of The Caribbean Code GIF by Brian Benns

Got her. As torn as I felt at first, I've been wanting this and only this look for a Margot Harley figure ever since TSS 2021, and if the haired version that costs $150 more is the only way to get it, then so be it. Really looking forward now to have this beside King Shark and Peacemaker.

Got mine. I don't expect this to sell out fast though.
Took several attempts but finally got it.

My cart got emptied as I confirmed my order the first time and had to start the checkout all over again several more times.

Initially I was not going to PO but I kind of like the sculpt now from Margot's side angle. Worse comes to worse, I can cancel and get my NRD back (the figure will likely be delayed) and let someone on the Wait List get a chance - i won't do something scummy like flip it for profit.

$600 Cdn - Yikes!
Aye, I'm out. I really really wanted a Harley in this outfit, but $600+ is crazier than she is. Especially with the superior Artisan Black Widow already PO'd and due around the same time.

I hope there's a reasonably-priced version of this Harley somehow or another down the road, I'm definitely not seeing a justification for the price on this one with just the one portrait option and still no confirmation of what her outfit is made of.

They always say if you're undecided, flip a coin and you'll know what you really want when it's in the air... That's how I felt when the cart timed out on me. Knew I was serious about grabbing her then.

Back