1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see a comparison of the head sculpts of this, Tech Noir, DX 10 (which I think it the weakest - glasses off) and DX13.

Maybe its the new boots. They look like they have a thinner sole than the MMS136 ones.

Not majorly fussed about the height thing myself though, for me it's the sculpts, the neck, the omission of clean vest and jacket.

Yeah likely that and the head sits lower on the neck combo making this guy shorter. Height is an annoyance to me but if it can scale in reasonably well with tech noir it will be ok, but being as it has a huge head they will still look odd together on the shelf. I guess he will have his own shelf to display both looks for me.

The jumbo sized head alone on the DX13 could account for the height difference. Not that the MMS238 head looks that small by comparison either..

I don't see why there is a problem with the head. To compare it to the t2 t-800 bd version isn't a factor because that has PERS so the head is going to be longer because it's detachable hair:lecture

What it needs to be compared to is the first t1 that HT did in the Techmo garb eventhough the hair was different, it's still the same movie

I don't see why there is a problem with the head. To compare it to the t2 t-800 bd version isn't a factor because that has PERS so the head is going to be longer because it's detachable hair:lecture

What it needs to be compared to is the first t1 that HT did in the Techmo garb eventhough the hair was different, it's still the same movie

Good point. Maybe compare it to the headsculpt included with Tech Noir that has the damaged eye, as that has the shorter hair.
Looking forward to getting it in-hand look at it side-by-side. I'm on Flexpay though so no doubt others will give their thoughts before I get mine.

This has detachable hair aswell for the button and presumably the batteries for the LED endo-eye....

Funny that both heads has the same detachable hair system as DX10 and DX13 yet the figure is just MMS...
Really don't get it, especially having DX13 with great looking PERS.

I just got one on Yahoo auctions for $143 + shipping and fees and stuff. If you don't know someone in Japan you need to use a proxy service. If you're in the US I recommend Shopping Mall Japan, they charge in USD and is probably the best option for anyone living in the states, perhaps not so ideal for someone who want to pay using other currency than USD.

The total for everything including shipping was $218 so it's a viable option even with the fees as compared to buying on Ebay.

That's interesting. I didn't know there were such services. I notice that the pricing on these figures is quite lower in Japan so it could be beneficial to order some things this way.

After seeing Jingo's pics and this vid-- for $225 shipped ( with some RP) I'm pretty happy to get this. 2 light up eyes, GREAT "Get Out!" sculpt, punky hair tweaked, BD arm -- only peeves are no extra shirt, painted chest ( I was hoping for clean chest to match poster art) although they exposed some Endo on the body, and the pants color still off -- but overall I'm pretty good with this.

PS I heard ( from OMG) the jacket zipper is a b!ch.

Last edited:
Right I've skipped most of the last few pages...

Anyone here excited for this or are you all just gonna keep crying like babies?

I can't wait to get mine, the BD sculpt looks amazing and the whole look is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really surprised (and a bit bummed) HT did NOT include a clean shirt for the "I'll be back" Iconic pose -- just doesn't make sense to me as the added cost to make collectors happy is minimal.

I think I'm going to see if I can pick up a spare stand if I pick up a spare body. It'd be good to maybe dremel out the road 'square' part of the stand and see if I can replace it with floor tile at the 1:6 scale and make it look like the Police Precinct. Long-term project if I can afford to show the Police shoot-out and freeway versions.

Back