1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should have gone all out with this and made it a DX... I say that mostly because I know they would put more effort into it... AND because I would love both of these head sculpts with eyes that move, would be so amazing to be able to move the glowing eyes... for me anyway.

^The paint is obviously weaker. And the sculpt is softer.

This happens on all HT figs though.

I love anything Terminator. Terminator 1 is my favorite movie and the police shootout Terminator is my favorite incarnation. I have a lifesize. I have the Sideshow Premium format. I have customs..... and I was really looking forward to geting this, hoping that this would top everything that I have. I pre-ordered 6 of these things, wanting to depict any slight variation I could. After seeing the pictures here and the ebay listings showing all the individual parts, I've already started hoping the future holds something better. I swear, my custom looks better than this. Is that seriously the body? It is definitely not Arnoldesque. I was a little disappointed with the whole shirt thing, but I figured I could put the design on a plain shirt myself if need be. I have some extra jackets for a clean look, so even the jacket wasn't a turnoff. (I'm thinking someone in HK will start pumping out clean versions eventually.) The whole thing is a let down though. It doesn't even seem to look as good as the proto or the revised proto. Why couldn't Enterbay have gotten the T1 license. There better be a PS Terminator DX or they need to give us that 1/4 that they teased at the beginning of last year. I'm still going to enjoy having this, just because it's Terminator, but it shuld have been more.

I love the grunt of panic just before release! :panic:

thumb_1223984319060.gif

I love anything Terminator. Terminator 1 is my favorite movie and the police shootout Terminator is my favorite incarnation. I have a lifesize. I have the Sideshow Premium format. I have customs..... and I was really looking forward to geting this, hoping that this would top everything that I have. I pre-ordered 6 of these things, wanting to depict any slight variation I could. After seeing the pictures here and the ebay listings showing all the individual parts, I've already started hoping the future holds something better. I swear, my custom looks better than this. Is that seriously the body? It is definitely not Arnoldesque. I was a little disappointed with the whole shirt thing, but I figured I could put the design on a plain shirt myself if need be. I have some extra jackets for a clean look, so even the jacket wasn't a turnoff. (I'm thinking someone in HK will start pumping out clean versions eventually.) The whole thing is a let down though. It doesn't even seem to look as good as the proto or the revised proto. Why couldn't Enterbay have gotten the T1 license. There better be a PS Terminator DX or they need to give us that 1/4 that they teased at the beginning of last year. I'm still going to enjoy having this, just because it's Terminator, but it shuld have been more.

Damn dude you have gone full a-dev!:panic:

Back