1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man your pics a-dev have just made me want another couple of T-800 figs :exactly: I must be strong and resist those damn urges to pop on ebay and click away my life savings. :lol

Top pics though, I need some cool dio like yours to show my two bad boys off.

I tried giving you reputation for the awesome pics, but it come up with a message ' you have to spread reputation around before giving it to a-dev'' Whatever that means. :dunno

Cheers for the friend add Shells, surprised we weren't friends already.

i managd to find who was that budget stark, he's on facebook, guy asked me 300 euros for the figure lol wich was more expensive that the ebay prices in stock.

For the neck mode, remove the neck plug, put the masking tape or foam around it.
If you want to make the neck softer to put back the neck plug hot water or hair dryer to soften the rubber.
Just tried on my TTM20.

Adev how does the mms238 HS look on an mms117 ou mms136 body?
Since the body is buffier it might look better, maybe the neck would need to be buffed up too then?

Ah, not bothered with Budget Stark then. Why are people boasting about these great deals and calling Timcent a ripoff when apparently these 'great deals' are only offered to a select couple of people? Yeah fair ****s to you lads. But if these sellers are only offering you the great deals and they seemingly don't want a deluge of people coming to them looking for the same deal then what are they charging everyone else? No less (or more) than Timcent. Ergo if Timcent is a rip-off then probably so are they to everyone except you.

As regards the 238 heads on an MMS136 body - its a no-go. It fits the socket but there's major gaps and severe giraffe neck syndrome.

Awesome pics A-dev. Just curious where did you get the backdrops/dioramas they look awesome. Might want to add them to my display lol....:clap

It was a guy called Maxx Replicas who built the bulk of the diorama. I didn't commission it, I bought it second hand from another member here and when I got it I set about completing the elevator, only a small quadrant of which Maxx built originally. I finished the elevator to the far wall and also added the complex ceiling myself which even has switch out 'battle-damage' parts.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120395&highlight=pescadero

Very Nice, A-dev. Below are my personal favourite from your sets:

The sculpt looks phenomenal in those particular shots.
Makes the wait even harder. Hopefully, Amiami will get back to me soon.

This guys shots always blow the mind. I've got nothing on him^

Love the shots a-dev :rock

This guy too^

Last edited:
I always wondered why the lights in the police station mattered to the T-800 (I know from a film standpoint, Cameron probably did it for atmosphere and the flame effects in the dark). It's not like it would be any advantage to anyone. The cops still hit him, and there were back up emergency lights. Yeah, he "sees everything", but it's not like the cops fighting in the dark were blind against him or had any disadvantage over fighting in office lighting. He also took quite a bit of shots while pulling the wires and box outlet out of the wall.

Because it looked kewl watching the T-800 blow the fuse box.

And just think what would have happened if Arnold had accepted the role as kyle reese like jim Cameron originally wanted.
The single best decision of his career choosing to be the T800 :lol

I always wondered why the lights in the police station mattered to the T-800 (I know from a film standpoint, Cameron probably did it for atmosphere and the flame effects in the dark). It's not like it would be any advantage to anyone. The cops still hit him, and there were back up emergency lights. Yeah, he "sees everything", but it's not like the cops fighting in the dark were blind against him or had any disadvantage over fighting in office lighting. He also took quite a bit of shots while pulling the wires and box outlet out of the wall.

Hmm?

I suppose because the Terminator has a neural net processor (learning computer) he has learned that humans are less effective in dark conditions. He does take a risk though by letting himself get hit a few times.

When did he get the leather jacket and sunglasses? When he got back to his room after the chase, he didn't have anything with him, which means he got the other outfit before the surgery. But why? He already had a sweet 80's outfit to blend in with the humans. That means at some point after killing the first Sarah Connor, he thought, I need to go shopping, get a grey shirt, a leather jacket, some leather gloves, and some sweet gargoyles....long before he needed them. Was he just planing ahead just in case? He knew he would need the sunglasses?

My guess is he has the outfit as a back up just incase his original outfit gets messed up in a gun battle which is what happens, It seems pretty unlikely though that he would of had the foresight to get a pair of Gargoyles.

Imo they should of shot a scene where the Terminator with the damaged eye clothing etc goes into a store and gets a pair of Gargs.
He could of gone up to the cashier and said something classic Terminator like' '' Eye need these '' Then the cashier just looks amazed at the sight of this guy and says ' sure take them ''

My guess is he has the outfit as a back up just incase his original outfit gets messed up in a gun battle which is what happens, It seems pretty unlikely though that he would of had the foresight to get a pair of Gargoyles.

Imo they should of shot a scene where the Terminator with the damaged eye clothing etc goes into a store and gets a pair of Gargs.
He could of gone up to the cashier and said something classic Terminator like' '' Eye need these '' Then the cashier just looks amazed at the sight of this guy and says ' sure take them ''

He probably snagged them off some dude in Venice Beach. Yoink!

I think Ah-nuld should've gone with these.

OAKLEY Factory Pilot Eyeshade.jpg

The gargoyles and leather jacket was probably the guy whose room he was in. Thief!!!!
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

The Terminator came from a time period of a post apocalyptic type atmosphere where being without lights was the norm. So yeah he probably wanted that same advantage of the humans being in the dark. Plus maybe he was feeling a little home sick and wanted to make the place feel...well more like home. :p LOL

Ah, not bothered with Budget Stark then. Why are people boasting about these great deals and calling Timcent a ripoff when apparently these 'great deals' are only offered to a select couple of people? Yeah fair ****s to you lads. But if these sellers are only offering you the great deals and they seemingly don't want a deluge of people coming to them looking for the same deal then what are they charging everyone else? No less (or more) than Timcent. Ergo if Timcent is a rip-off then probably so are they to everyone except you.

As regards the 238 heads on an MMS136 body - its a no-go. It fits the socket but there's major gaps and severe giraffe neck syndrome.

Yep really dont get all that Budget Stark thing...
And all the hush hush. Whatever...

About the mms117 body, I have a mod to reduce the neck plug in order to avoid giraffe neck.
The mms238 does look better with the neck buffed up but it still feel that the body look small so i wonder if putting the HS on an MMS117 body wich is bigger than TTM20 would work better.
Or a TTM20 with mms117 arms wich make it buffier.

I dunno about that. Sure, the cops aren't "blind", but psychologically it probably would throw them off a bit. People fear the dark and Termie is basically announcing that he's in control of the station. I think most people would find that unsettling, even cops. In regards to actual results, I'm sure you're right but it's a cool scene that I've always liked.

Nice photos, btw, a-dev. I think that is the best I've seen this figure look. As someone else mentioned, the photos really capture the character's menacing demeanour.

:wave

Back