1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone posted a pic with the base LEDs lighting the figure? Kinda like to see that. Those directional lights add a nice effect.

MMS238 is in the house:yess::yess::yess:

Haven't had a chance to open him yet, should have pics up later tonight and maybe a review Sunday:wink1:

Wow A-dev I just clicked on that link to your terminator thread you posted and all I can say is wow. Those were some awesome pics and felt like I was watching that elevator scene all over again. Great work man. If you ever come across another diorama set like that hit me up thanks

Congrats buddy and can't wait to see the review :)

Thanks buddy:)

Just unboxed him, no Futz yet.

IMG_20140920_155758.jpg

IMG_20140920_161431.jpg

What a great overall release. Love the box art. Both headsculpts came out nicely and it's awesome finally seeing those iconic weapons in 1:6 (specifically the shotgun and machine gun w/reversed clips). Only thing missing is a clean tee. I'll use a spare DX10 grey tee as a stopgap until someone makes a more accurate representation.

What a great overall release. Love the box art. Both headsculpts came out nicely and it's awesome finally seeing those iconic weapons in 1:6 (specifically the shotgun and machine gun w/reversed clips). Only thing missing is a clean tee. I'll use a spare DX10 grey tee as a stopgap until someone makes a more accurate representation.

Yeah the fig is pure win. Looks like I will be getting another bad @ss figure with me in the next couple of weeks, Just been informed by KG Hobby that Art Figures Judge Dredd is going to be released any day now :yess:

Who would win this fight?

images8LYE2L1Y_zps686ff8ad.jpg

images

:dunno

I just remembered, u cant talk about the Dredd fig on the Freaks forum. :slap

That dredd figure is so full of win. Too bad I only found out about it recently and its all sold out everywhere. MMS238 will just have to do on his own I guess.

I don't know why HT never picked up the Dredd licence? Maybe 2000AD or whoever owns it, turned them down, or maybe HT were not interested in making a Dredd fig. I think they could of done a fantastic job & made a killing on the fig.
Oh well at least HT made Tonto :cuckoo:

Congrats buddy! Lucky bastard to have him early! Looks awesome as hell. Where you get yours from?

Thanks man:hi5:

I got it from Timcent, I know how he packs stuff and his the only one I buy early releases from because of it. I normally wait for the US batch but I couldn't wait, been wanting this figure for years. I will get my second when US stock arrives.

Thanks man:hi5:

I got it from Timcent, I know how he packs stuff and his the only one I buy early releases from because of it. I normally wait for the US batch but I couldn't wait, been wanting this figure for years. I will get my second when US stock arrives.

Awesome. I thought he sold out of this figure? I can't seem too find his eBay.

Back