1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if someone has already asked this, but is the hair on this an exact copy of the tech noir alternative headsculpt or a complete resculpt?
I was hoping the hair on this would be a little fuller like in the film. I personally think they should have gone for faux hair for this to get that fluffy effect.
Thanks

Not sure if someone has already asked this, but is the hair on this an exact copy of the tech noir alternative headsculpt or a complete resculpt?
I was hoping the hair on this would be a little fuller like in the film. I personally think they should have gone for faux hair for this to get that fluffy effect.
Thanks

Complete new sculpt. I think the hair looks quite good on the PS Shootout fig.

You know what sucks? On October 15th, there is a screening of the The Terminator at the Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood, followed by a Q&A with Arnold, James, and Gale Anne Hurd, and I'm not going. As soon as I saw that announcement, I crunched some numbers and decided I couldn't take on the expense this year. Maybe in 7 years they'll do the same for T2. Then I'll be ready.

You know what sucks? On October 15th, there is a screening of the The Terminator at the Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood, followed by a Q&A with Arnold, James, and Gale Anne Hurd, and I'm not going. As soon as I saw that announcement, I crunched some numbers and decided I couldn't take on the expense this year. Maybe in 7 years they'll do the same for T2. Then I'll be ready.

What's it cost?

Loontentoy has its stock it seems.
Now he looks a bit disorgnized and not very good in English.
I contacted him because i won a bid on a figure and just asked if he would be ok to finalize out of ebay as i did with the t800 and what would be the price.
He replied me with a quote on the T800 i already bought...
He gave me an email to contact him directly but he reply faster on ebay...
I know he's a trusted seller here but feel less in confidence than with Timcent

Loontentoy has its stock it seems.
Now he looks a bit disorgnized and not very good in English.
I contacted him because i won a bid on a figure and just asked if he would be ok to finalize out of ebay as i did with the t800 and what would be the price.
He replied me with a quote on the T800 i already bought...
He gave me an email to contact him directly but he reply faster on ebay...
I know he's a trusted seller here but feel less in confidence than with Timcent

I wonder what the story is with him regarding value declarations and customs etc. Of quite a few orders now I've only had 1 package from Timcent get stopped (ED-209) and that seemingly was because I asked him to mark the box at a more feasible value of my own suggestion - shot myself in the foot, because they looked at it and charged me. But apart from that all Timcent packages have come through fine.

So would I be so lucky with Loonentoys? For all the parts I need to make my other variants it seems I'm probably as well to buy at least one more complete figure. I need too many parts and they all cost too much separately.

Last edited:
From what i understood he mark down the value, send as gift and add an invoice outside.
I bought from him eons ago and it was custom free.
I asked him to mark a 20usd value just like Timcent.

Like you, i was also tempted to ask timcent to raise the invoice to a more credible declaration especially with the enterbay figures but no more. He declare 20 usd for them and that works fine ^^

Last edited:
From what i understood he mark down the value and send as gift.
I bought from him eons ago and it was custom free.

Like you, i was also tempted to ask timcent to raise the invoice to a more credible declaration especially with the enterbay figures but no more.
He declare 20 usd for them and that works fine ^^

I do be amazed at what they just let slide through. Huge heavy boxes with a value of only $28? Not that I'm complaining. I guess there can be kids toys that are large and cheap so maybe...

but anyway, that bodes well.

Is Sideshow still the best -- and relatively cheapest -- place to order this figure?

Yes, I haven't ordered it yet -- living in CA I rarely order direct from SS unless there's an exclusive I really want. But I need to order today if its the best option.

Appreciate any advise guys!

No, Alterego is. I have 2 preordered from there.

Hot Toys Terminator T-800 Battle Damaged 1/6 Scale Figure

Ah-ha! Thanks!

But I did the math and I save $2.50 by going with AE. Maybe SS is still the better choice -- I'll get that $2.50 back in reward points. Living so close to SS, I basically get my figure next day. AE will take a week to 10 days just to get their order and then I have to wait for processing.

I may just splurge with the $2.50.

I trust you.

Back