1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, while he's chewing on that I have a question to pose: who here are going to pose Terminator with jacket-open and who here are going to pose with jacket-closed? (Pjam I know your answer)

Silly, I know. But I was watching the movie last night and realized he wears his jacket closed for the entirety of the movie except during the pivotal Police Shot-out scene.

OK, while he's chewing on that I have a question to pose: who here are going to pose Terminator with jacket-open and who here are going to pose with jacket-closed? (Pjam I know your answer)

Silly, I know. But I was watching the movie last night and realized he wears his jacket closed for the entirety of the movie except during the pivotal Police Shot-out scene.

Ok, I found it. Lost the triple points but I'd rather have the discount. Anyways, I'm gonna pose jacket open. The police shootout is probably my favorite part of the movie and it looks easier to pose his arms straight out with the jacket open. Clipperking's review has the walking/shooting pose I want displayed. It looks so badass.

:lol No secret. There's a thread in the Marvel section that updates the monthly code. You can't use it on new preorders, but can usually use it a month or two later once it becomes eligible and the item is still on preorder.

Jacket open. Interesting.

Thanks. Don't know how I've been missing that all this time.

Crap! I live 4 blocks away! Oh well, guess I'll have to sneak in "late". :lol joking.

You show up looking like this, I'm sure you'll get in, no questions asked. :wink1:

the-terminator-police-station-shootout.jpg

You show up looking like this, I'm sure you'll get in, no questions asked. :wink1:

View attachment 136898

:lol If I got chased out at least I know I can outrun Arnold now. Speaking of Arnold...

I actually watched a special screening of T2 as a guest of Arnolds Mother in Law ( Eunice Shriver) and Brother in Law ( Anthony Shriver) back in DC in 92 -- sat with them -- not only that we walked out together and critiqued the Film together -- that was delicate task let me tell you.

:lol If I got chased out a tleast I know I can definitely outrun Arnold now. I actually watched a screening of T2 with Arnolds Mother in law ( Eunice) and Brother in law ( Anthony Shriver) back in DC -- not only that we walked out together and critiqued the Film together -- that was delicate let me tell you.

Really? That's awesome, man, Eunice Kennedy Shriver looked like a woman who exuded class.

Really? That's awesome, man, Eunice Kennedy Shriver looked like a woman who exuded class.

She was very nice -- speaking of class I went to a charity private dinner at the Shriver house as well and got to know Sargent Shriver, he was an amazing and inspirational man.

Please DON"T ask me about Maria, though. :lol

She was very nice -- speaking of class I went to a charity private dinner at the Shriver house as well and got to know Sargent Shriver, he was an amazing man.

Please DON"T ask me about Maria, though. :lol

Cool. She came off like a "princess," huh? :lol

How do you like living in Hollywood? Visited it once when I was a kid, over 20 years ago. Someone tried to break into our rental minivan. :lol

Closed is the only way to go.

DSCF2874_zps225075d0.jpg

:rock

Zipped up is what I've taken to calling ''Motel Attack'' version. At that point he just has the AR-18 (with strap newly attached) and the revolver (presumably tucked in somewhere on his person).

Zipped up is what I've taken to calling ''Motel Attack'' version. At that point he just has the AR-18 (with strap newly attached) and the revolver (presumably tucked in somewhere on his person).

Although the jacket does look zipped up when he exits the police station after saying "I'll be back" (see shells sig). Seems its only open during the actual police assault. Maybe the jacket on set was simply too restrictive to operate all those guns double-fisted.

The first time we see the jacket zipped up is after the PS Shootout, when The Terminator walks out of his apartment and the black guy says 'Gawd Damn' on seeing the gun totting bad mother.
It was probably decided to have the whole of the PS Shootout scene with open jacket & the rest of the movie, zipped up jacket. Continuity & all.

The zipped up jacket does hide some of the blood stains on his shirt too, oh apart from the big obvious one slap bang in the middle of his chest. :slap

Back