1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5:

I'm just glad I'll have my first one before you get your second figure. :lol

You still getting this figure?

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

Got my processing notice as well. They applied a discount (that I am not sure I have coming??) but if that is the case then WTH. (I should check, was there a NRD for this, it has been so long since I POd?)

:yess:

I like Nic Cage as well. He's a great actor. I read an interview somewhere were he was talking about his crazy roles and said that he knew exactly what he was doing and that his craziness was all planned and intentional.

He's an entertainer first and foremost. When you go see one of his films you will entertained one way or another.

I like Nic Cage as well. He's a great actor. I read an interview somewhere were he was talking about his crazy roles and said that he knew exactly what he was doing and that his craziness was all planned and intentional.

He's an entertainer first and foremost. When you go see one of his films you will entertained one way or another.
Cage is weird in that I don't like the vast majority of his films. But I actually do like him quite a bit as an entertainer, and think he is probably the most subversive "movie star" we've seen since Mel Gibson. How he could headline big budget crowd pleaser films yet still be this bat**** crazy son of a ***** is impressive. And he is perfect for a "youtube generation" when you can just see all his crazy **** condensed into a couple of minutes. The Wicker Man. . .wow.

But he has at least two genuinely great movies on his resume--Raising Arizona and Leaving Las Vegas. And he deserves credit for carrying both of those films on his shoulders.

Cage is weird in that I don't like the vast majority of his films. But I actually do like him quite a bit as an entertainer, and think he is probably the most subversive "movie star" we've seen since Mel Gibson. How he could headline big budget crowd pleaser films yet still be this bat**** crazy son of a ***** is impressive. And he is perfect for a "youtube generation" when you can just see all his crazy **** condensed into a couple of minutes. The Wicker Man. . .wow.

But he has at least two genuinely great movies on his resume--Raising Arizona and Leaving Las Vegas. And he deserves credit for carrying both of those films on his shoulders.

He is pretty crazy :lol Adaptation was pretty good too, and he plays two very different characters in that one. Matchstick Men was alright too.

I sometimes find it literally 'puts things in perspective' when you see a hand holding these figures. Sometimes we lose what these are. So, here's two crappy iPhone pics.

960f12a616718d5fcf2a6d4783f3e09e_zpse979b156.jpg

ccbee09660cec7a857e985d99cb30502_zps49c5297a.jpg

In general, this figure looks significantly better in pics where the shadows/angle disguise the thin neck. I suspect the flash folks often use highlights the problem and makes him look worse than he would in-hand.

Snake has his thumb on Ahnulds peener. Gross.

Hehe, peener. But yeah, pics of hand held figures does put more perspective on it for some reason. Can't remember last figure I anticipated this much... At least until they put the 1/4 up for preorder. Fingers crossed.

Back