1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im just shocked as I haven't had to pay a shipping charge that high since the dx days, those were heavy boxes though.
Yeah there isn't much point in complaining about it as I want the figure but still sucks.

Got my notice aswell but the actual shipping cost (as opposed to the estimated) ended up making it $40 more than the original price I was given. And I used rewards equivalent of $54.75 on this order. So if I hadn't used rewards this would cost me $324.74 plus whatever customs I end up getting charged. This is why I use Timcent. I spent $338 per figure with him if memory serves....shipped and no customs. And I got it early. That is why he can charge what he charges. A rip-off to you guys in the US perhaps but ****ing not to a European :lol

So shipping was what? $95 to Ireland? It's "only" $40 to Australia which is 2,000 mile more travel distance.

The cost for shipping from SSC is ridiculous. Especially since I was just quoted a flat rate of $20 to Wisconsin for the full TDK armory. The box on that set is HUGE and definitely weighs more than this one figure.

Yeah I think the ebay hk sellers are the best option to go with if your a European buyer. Sideshows rigourous cc policy plus the fact you've always guaranteed to get hit with customs when ordering from them is just a big turn off for me.

Shipping is $17.43 for me. A little high in my opinion but whatever. I want this figure in the collection badly!

Shipping is $17.43 for me. A little high in my opinion but whatever. I want this figure in the collection badly!

Same here. Shipping is what it is. I've stopped trying to figure out how SS decides on their shipping costs. I'm eager to get this guy so $17 for shipping works for me. :)

My quote was $15.77 on top of the $17.25 in California tax I had to pay. Consider your shipping rate not to bad since I'm only a 6 hour drive from the SSC offices.

I'm in CA too and have the same problem. But the $20 coupon is good for at least canceling out the tax.

That's what I was thinking, it looked as though his face was almost falling off around the time he got wiped out by the truck. I'm sure someone with sculpting/painting skills could do wonders with the sculpt.

Definitely want to paint-wash mine pale too. I'm not certain I'll go the full mile and tatter up the clothing more appropriately, like Rory will do, but we'll see how cheap the jackets go for on ebay -- may be worth grabbing one to make this guy look like he just crawled out from under that truck.

Back