1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

This was Nicolas Cage BETWEEN takes.

Got my notice too. 13 Days!!! Glad I didn't give in and order from China. Saved some $
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

So SS will have these Oct 15th. Give them a week to sort and start shipping out, means we should be getting this in hand by last week or two of Oct.

Good Halloween toy.

Got my notice too. 13 Days!!! Glad I didn't give in and order from China. Saved some $

Congrats man:hi5:

Looking forward to a review, haven't seen a review from you in a while, can't wait:)

Yeah . I'm due for a review. Sorry I haven't done any videos lately. Pete , you know why buddy. But yes Keith, full Ahhhnuld will be unleashed.

Got my notice aswell but the actual shipping cost (as opposed to the estimated) ended up making it $40 more than the original price I was given. And I used rewards equivalent of $54.75 on this order. So if I hadn't used rewards this would cost me $324.74 plus whatever customs I end up getting charged. This is why I use Timcent. I spent $338 per figure with him if memory serves....shipped and no customs. And I got it early. That is why he can charge what he charges. A rip-off to you guys in the US perhaps but ****ing not to a European :lol

Last edited:
Got my notice aswell but the actual shipping cost (as opposed to the estimated) ended up making it $40 more than the original price I was given. And I used rewards equivalent of $54.75 on this order. So if I hadn't used rewards this would cost me $324.74 plus whatever customs I end up getting charged. This is why I use Timcent. I spent $338 per figure with him if memory serves....shipped and no customs. And I got it early. That is why he can charge what he charges. A rip-off to you guys in the US perhaps but ****ing not to a European :lol
Doesn't make much sense to use SSC seeing those prices, unless you have FLEX payments and like collecting rewards points :lol

I honestly don't know that I would collect this stuff if I lived in Europe. You have to pay import premiums or taxes that just make these prices outrageous compared to what we pay. And we pay way more than the folks in Asia do.

Yeah . I'm due for a review. Sorry I haven't done any videos lately. Pete , you know why buddy. But yes Keith, full Ahhhnuld will be unleashed.

:lol

Can't wait:yess:

Makes sense to for you guys for sure, for me its a convince to get it early, something I don't do often cause of the extra cost, but it sure is nice to get these hot off the presses:)

Honestly, I've got the Delorean on order with SS, only because I don't think Timcent will list that one for sale internationally (he didn't list the 89 Batmobile) but I think I've made my last order with Sideshow. There's not much incentive there anymore. They've got the rewards system and all but it has barely done anything for me here. After the fedex bill I'm going to get on this I'll have paid as much if not more than Timcent charged AND by the time I receive it it'll have been over a month later than Timcent that I actually receive my order.

If you're in Europe, Timcent costs about the same as ordering from SS or maybe even less and you get it earlier than most other people. Unless you need the delay for financial reasons, no reason not to order straight from Hong Kong.

Last edited:
My shipping is 19.60! WTH? Why is the shipping so high for a small lightweight box? I know this would fit in a flat rate box and ship for less than
that. I feel ripped off too as I used a 20 code as well and now that is negated by nearly 20$ shipping for a little shoebox.

Back