1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in CA too and have the same problem. But the $20 coupon is good for at least canceling out the tax.

Definitely want to paint-wash mine pale too. I'm not certain I'll go the full mile and tatter up the clothing more appropriately, like Rory will do, but we'll see how cheap the jackets go for on ebay -- may be worth grabbing one to make this guy look like he just crawled out from under that truck.

That's my plan as well. :lol

Seriously though he looks much better once you get rid of the blood. I'm changing the hairline a little as well, after looking at a load of stills this morning (while working) I notice they kinda gave him T2 hair rather than T1 hair, especially at the forehead and ears.

So shipping was what? $95 to Ireland? It's "only" $40 to Australia which is 2,000 mile more travel distance.

I'm looking at my post again and I ****ed up there actually. I had a few drinks last night. Also I can be a dumb **** sometimes frankly.

229.99 - 54.75 (rewards) = 175.24 + 40.00 = 215.24 + whatever the fedex bill amounts to.

So not as bad as I said last night. Having said that the shipping is still more than I anticipated.

I'm looking at my post again and I ****ed up there actually. I had a few drinks last night. Also I can be a dumb **** sometimes frankly.

229.99 - 54.75 (rewards) = 175.24 + 40.00 = 215.24 + whatever the fedex bill amounts to.

So not as bad as I said last night. Having said that the shipping is still more than I anticipated.

Not too bad considering you're paying only $8 than me to bring the figure to Ireland whereas I live in California.

Do you have to pay customs fees on SSC products?

Not too bad considering you're paying only $8 than me to bring the figure to Ireland whereas I live in California.

Do you have to pay customs fees on SSC products?

I will yeah. There'll be a fedex bill in the post later on which could add another 30 or 40 dollars maybe, I can never remember how much I tend to pay. The last figure I got from Sideshow would have been one of my DX13s, I thought I noted it down somewhere how much the bill was but if I did I can't find it.

Nothing worse then customs duty. Its like a bill on top of a bill. I don't understand why sideshow don't just have a European store to save us from it. I'm sure they get plenty of customers from there.

Why do you get charged for buying something outside your own country? Especially if its not available inside your own country.

With the advent of the internet, these old world restrictions really need to be re-addressed. Cheap way for a government to make additional cash.

Arrrgggh!!!! I missed delivery today and I have to pick him up tomorrow.

At least I got my Reese figure today so this weekend is officially The Terminator weekend!!!!

I think I'll watch Terminator tonight to get pumped up :)

Oh and a-dev do you even Reese bro? I've got 4 now :wave :monkey3

Nothing worse then customs duty. Its like a bill on top of a bill. I don't understand why sideshow don't just have a European store to save us from it. I'm sure they get plenty of customers from there.
They used to have a European warehouse that they shipped things from, but they shut it down a few years ago I think.

I sometimes find it literally 'puts things in perspective' when you see a hand holding these figures. Sometimes we lose what these are. So, here's two crappy iPhone pics.

960f12a616718d5fcf2a6d4783f3e09e_zpse979b156.jpg

ccbee09660cec7a857e985d99cb30502_zps49c5297a.jpg

Took him to the toilet with you...?.... interesting...

I'm gonna watch T1 probably the day before it's due date but I'm watching T2 and didn't realize or didn't remember the T1000 having 3 arms in the helicopter chase scene. I've watched it at least 5 times since it came out and I never caught that.

It's strange the things you don't notice. I was aware of the arms thing, and in fact I think he has 4 arms for that part but you can also see he has been hit by some of Sarah Connor's machine gun fire, he's got the bullet squibs on him.

It's strange the things you don't notice. I was aware of the arms thing, and in fact I think he has 4 arms for that part but you can also see he has been hit by some of Sarah Connor's machine gun fire, he's got the bullet squibs on him.

Still one of the best action movies. My 14 yo daughter got choked up at the end. T1's still my favorite though.

Back